18

He was there, with Sammy, and they were making out.

He looked up and me for a split second. He looked confused, then once he realized it was me he pushed her off of him.

"Autumn, let me explain." He said walking up to me.

"No." I said and walked out the door. Or at least tried to.

Right before i made it out Jonah grabbed my arm and took my into his room.

Once he locked his door he looked at me and gave me the biggest bear hug imaginable.

"Autumn, i am so sorry i believed Sammy not you, its just she is new, and she was nice around us, so we just assumed she would be nice to you also." He said.

"Its ok, i would do something like that to her." I said glaring at the door and getting angry.

He broke the hug and looked me in the eye.

"Autumn, promise me you will not hurt Sammy." He said.

I didn't answer.

"Autumn, promise me." He said.

"I can't." I said to him.

"Why?" He asked, and before he finished talking i sprinted at the door.

I managed to unlock it before he grabbed me and put me on the bed.

He had to hold me down so that I didn't escape and beat the shit out of Sammy.

The boys (except Zach) must have heard me run at the door because they burst through it.

They saw us and came and pulled Jonah off of me.

"Dude what the hell?" Daniel asked him.

"What were you trying to do to her?" Corbyn asked getting mad.

"Its not what i was doing, she was trying to beat up Sammy and i was holding her down." He said and it took the boys a moment to process this before they all tried to grab me.

I dodged them and ran out the door. I saw Haleigh walk through the door before someone grabbed me and picked me up and took me back into the room.

"What the hell Jack?!" She asked, trying to pull me away.

"Hails, look at me, Sammy is in the other room, beat her up." I said.

She tried to follow orders, but Corbyn over heard what i said and he grabbed her before she did.

They took us both back to the room and locked the door.

Haleigh was smaller than me, and not as tough, so only Corbyn had to hold her down. 

Jack and Jonah were holding me down on the bed. Jack was behind me, i was sitting between his legs and he was hugging me, but holding my arms down while doing it. And Jonah was holding down my legs.

While struggling to get out i remembered Logan was here so i tried to call for him, but Haleigh butted in.

"Autumn, he's not here, he left us with the boys." She said, but she sounded oddly calm about it, i turned around to look at her and she looked really happy, and Corbyn didn't have to hold her down, she was just sitting in between his legs causally.

It would have been sweet if I didn't want to beat up Sammy so bad.

After 5 minutes of struggling i gave up and sat calmly.

"Autumn, why are you so mad at her?" Jonah asked.

I didn't answer, I didn't want them to know i have feelings for Zach, i mean had feelings for Zach.

"Autumn, whats wrong?" Daniel asked.

The thing about being upset is that whenever someone asks whats wrong it makes you more upset. So for some reason Daniel asking that made me tear up.

I was about to start crying, but i was tough and I didn't want to ruin my reputation, so i managed to push them off me and run at the door, I didn't even want to get out, i just didn't want them to see me.

Daniel tried to block the door, but then he looked at me and he unlocked the door and pushed the boys back to give me time to escape.

I ran outside and around the house and sat down at the side of it and just let the tears drip down. I wasn't sad, i was just crying.

I put my head down in my arms and hid my face.

"Autumn?" Someone asked.