3

I woke up to loud sounds in the kitchen. I got up and went to check it out. I walked in and Maverick went crazy, he was flying around and running into things. I did not miss that.

"Logan come make Maverick calm down, he's going crazy!" I yelled, but Logan didn't respond.

I decided to make myself some cereal. I noticed a note on the counter.

Hey Autumn, sorry but i had to go to a photo shoot, but ill be back around 12:30 and the boyband i showed you is coming then too. So dont jack the place up.
- Logan

Right now it is 11, so i have an hour and thirty minutes of freedom.

I made 3 bowls of cereal, and two ego's (i eat a lot). After about 15 minutes i got extremely bored. So i decided to do some snooping on this new boy band.

After 5 minutes of snooping i figured out all of their names, Zach, Jack, Daniel, Corbyn, and Jonah.

I was bored again so i turned my music all the way up and i rocked out. After 15 minutes of dancing one of my favorite songs Sitting, Waiting, Wishing by Jack Johnson came on and i belted out the lyrics (not very well) while dancing horribly.

I was sitting, waiting, wishing you believed in superstitions.

Just then Logan and the Why Don't We boys walked it. Most people would go away and hide, but i decided to sing louder and serenade them. They all started laughing and then joined it.

I was surprised, they were a lot better at singing that i thought they would be.

"This is Autumn, my little sister." Logan said.

"Oh yeah, my bad, i forgot to tell you my name." I said.

"Hey, im Daniel, this is Zach, Jack, Corbyn, and Jonah."

"Nice to meet you, and your welcome." I said

"For what?" Zach asked.

"For serenading y'all of corse."

They all laughed. "Logan i thought you were coming at 12:30, not 11:30. I would have dressed up."

"No you wouldn't have." Logan said.

"Yes, i would have worn my best pair of sweatpants." I retaliated.

"Sure you would have."

Jakes manager butted in, "sorry about breaking up this beautiful moment, but you kind of have to work now Logan."

"Fine, ill be right back, and i will finish this."

"Yeah right." I said.

As soon as Logan walked into the other room it got quiet and boring.

"Hey, so you all do music?"

"Yep." They all said.

"Do you do anything else?" I asked trying to get them to actually talk.

"Skateboard." Jack said.

"Thats cool." I said.

I then remembered that i had my soccer ball in my room so i got up to go get it.

Daniel's POV

We walked in on a girl in a big shirt and pj pants dancing and singing. We knew she would be fun. But none of us knew what to talk about, so we kind of sat there in silence. She asked us a few questions and then left.

"Yo what is she doing?" Corbyn asked.

"I think she left us." Jonah said

"Are we really that boring?" I asked. They all laughed. Then i looked at Zach and he was staring at something. I followed his gaze to see Autumn standing there with a soccer ball and two mini soccer goals. This was gonna be fun.