Never

Y/n 

Y/n 

"Barry, why are you acting so... weird?" He's been acting really strange lately, for example, he's around me 24/7, always calling to check and see if I'm okay and freaks out for every minor thing like yesterday when I grunted because I banged my toe on a chair, he flashed into the room with pure worry and concern in his eyes. 

"I always act weird." He defended. 

"Fine then what's up with you always wanting to be around me, the constant calling and the over-exaggerating about any minor injuries I have." 

He sighs, "It's just... it's um... about James." 

"What about James?" James is this cute guy with hazel eyes and brown soft hair that I have went on four amazing dates with so far, we've even been chatting non-stop and video chatting whenever we get a chance. 

"I think he may be out to hurt you." 

"You think he's a meta?" 

"I don't know yet but I am trying to find out and until then, you can't go on another date with him or talk to him. He knows you have ties with the Flash and he may use you against me. Y/n, I can't let that happen." 

"Barry..."

"Y/n please? It's for your safety and I care about you too much for you to be in that situation. I never wanted you to know that I was the Flash in the first place."

"Okay, I'll stay away from him until you find out more." I can see a big smile form on his cheeks where they nearly ceased his eyes. 

"Thank you." He engulfed me in a bear hug and held me quite tightly like he didn't want to let me go. 

"Y/n?" 

I looked up at those beautiful eyes of his whilst one of his hands pulled my chin upwards and the other gently cupping my waist. An intense stare was held between us, neither daring to look away. Our faces inched closer, we were only millimetres away and then he collided his soft lips with mine. 

Unfortunately, he pulled away leaving my lips slightly swollen like his own baby pink lips. Now, both hands were on my waist and he bent down slightly to try and touch foreheads. Due to his tall stature and my short physique, he only met me halfway giving way for me to tip toe for his forehead to touch mine. 

"I guess you don't have to worry about me staying away from him now." 

"Yup, just don't stay away from me." Again, another kiss. 

"Never." 

;)