My Heart

I can't stop laughing at Caitlin's face

I can't stop laughing at Caitlin's face.  It's the face when your crush actually kisses you and you're having a hard time figuring out if it's reality of not. 

;)

Y/n 

"What are you doing." I could hear slight exuberance in Cait's voice, she's always so perky when she talks to people she's comfortable with but to whom she was talking to is unknown to me. 

Again I can hear no voices but there's a bit of shuffling, maybe it's just the bags from the food that I'm carrying for the team. 

"Barry!" Well I guess I know who she's talking to but why was his name exclaimed? So many questions, too little answers. My steps quickened then slowed down a bit when I was a few feet away from the entrance. 

"What about Y/n?" Caitlin's voice is laced with confusion as was my thoughts. 

"What about Y/n?" My heart felt as though it broke, no, shattered. I stepped through, the sight that was before me was enough to make me mute. I didn't move and they just kept kissing and the worse part was that Caitlin was actually kissing him back. 

I can't stand here any longer. MOVE FEET MOVE! 

Finally, I am running out of there and on my way out, I bump into Iris and dropped all the food. Her mouth opened to speak but there was no time for interrogations, I just wanted to get away from here, get away from the man that broke my heart. 

;)