Change The Timeline?

When you've messed with the timeline so much that you now shoot webs

;)

Barry's eyes seemed to adjust to the new foreign world he was in as he observed the little things, like, not much was different as a quick stare but gazing, realization would struck. New personalities of the same people and different actions but he just shook it off as he headed for CCPD to wrap up a case. 

Upon reaching there, he took notice that it was still identical to the last, however, as he stepped into his lab, his eyes lingered upon a slightly stout, short and blonde male at a desk filling put paper work. As he was about to question his personal identification, he was interrupted by a female bursting through the doors with two big bags of Big Belly Burger in her hands. 

Barry grinned as this was one of your many routine's, taking time off from work to have a lunch date with him in the lab. He watched your statuesque figure as your feet stepped one in front the other to greet him with a big hug, immediately embracing him with warmth to make him flutter his eyes shut. 

He reluctantly pulled back to collide both your lips but you obliviously turned your head to the person who now entered the room. A tall, buff and handsome fellow that seemed to capture your eyes as his hands slipped around your waist and pulled you to his chest, baffling Barry. 

"Hey, Barry." The man greeted. 

Barry remained speechless as Y/n looked to break the awkward tension between the three and to ignore Julien, her favourite past time. 

"Barry, I'm sorry I can't have lunch with you today, Jake and I have to taste wedding cakes and pick a colour scheme."

Barry still couldn't comprehend but you swore you saw his eyes become rheumy as they trailed down to your left hand, where your ring finger was adorned with a large ring, almost sealing the bond between you and Jake, what made the tear slip was that it replaced the engagement ring he placed on your finger with total infatuation.

"If you would excuse us Barry and .... Julien." Jake bid his goodbye. 

"Bye guys." You both said in unison before exiting the lab, fortunate enough to not see Barry's pained expression, what had he done? This was drastic, he lost the love of his life because he wanted to resolve past events. Why did he have to lose everything that was ever good to him in his life? Why did he have to change the timeline?

;)

Once again, he can't stay away from the perfectly normal timeline.