A Monster

;)

;)

The walls of the school hallways were closing in, the silence deafening, the terror unimaginable. Her nervousness made her heart tired, she could no longer scream. Weary eyes looked around at the bloodshed, mutilated parts surrounded her as she looked down at her bloody hands. Her hands hot as well, shocking to say the least. Burn marks laid on the flesh, suddenly, her eyes an electrifying blue along with her body which was engulfed in a rage of the same colour. She had become what she said she wouldn't, what he said she wouldn't, she became a monster. 

A blood curdling scream filled his ears as he looked towards her with a heaving chest. Immediately, he engulfed her within his arms but her electrifying presence made it almost impossible, however, he endured it for her. He withstood the pain until her crying stopped as well as her electrifying presence. No longer was there blue in her eyes but her normal beautiful eye colour that he loved so much. 

He cooed at her as he rocked her in his arms and kissed her lips and cheeks ever so often to remind her that he loved her, to remind her that he would stop at nothing to protect her, to remind her that she wasn't a monster. 

;)