Stopping Zoom

So I will continue this on my book, it will appear after June 29th, that's the date when my exams finish, so until then, it's a coming soon, it's already in my drafts but I need a name for the girl, I can't seem to get one so if you guys could hel...

So I will continue this on my book, it will appear after June 29th, that's the date when my exams finish, so until then, it's a coming soon, it's already in my drafts but I need a name for the girl, I can't seem to get one so if you guys could help, that would be great. 

This is the current cover of the draft but if you have any cover ideas, either comment or pm me

This is the current cover of the draft but if you have any cover ideas, either comment or pm me. Thank you so much in advance and enjoy. 

;)

Team Flash intently watched the unstable as it fluctuated under high intensity whilst Cisco and Barry tried to close it. By the second, the breach expanded, only lessening the time they had left. A deafening explosion sounded as everyone's bodies collided with the various walls around. Suddenly, a dark, short and blurry figure could be seen stepping through. It came into view, a woman dressed in all black with a gun attached to her belt around her waist which held a diverse amount of weaponry. 

The female observed the room before grabbing the device to hinder the breaches and proceeded to throw it in. The noise, excessive wind and light left the room. Barry immediately flashed out of the room to get the suit and then back again to confront the breacher, however, his plan backfired as she held the massive gun to his head. This triggered more guns into play by the infamous Joe and Harry, pointing at each side of her head, threatening to shoot if she didn't lower her gun. 

She bent down to the ground and placed her gun there where Joe kicked it away and hand cuffed her. A few minutes later, the confrontation began as Barry eyed her immensely, noticing every detail. That glimmer in her eyes seemed to distract him within the moment but due to Harry's snaps, he was transported back to reality once more, " Who are you?" He seethed, venom laced in his words. 

"I am Y/n Y/l/n." The breacher spoke. 

Harry's ears seemed to perk up as well as his brain which clicked, " Wait, Y/n Y/l/n as in Dr. Y/l/n? The Dr. Y/l/n that worked in S.T.A.R Labs?" 

All eyes were on the two of you now as you opened your mouth to answer, " Yes Dr. Harrison Wells." 

"Why are you here?" Barry inquired. 

"Zoom, Dr. Wells, he has Dr. Aero." 

"Wait, why?" Harry stepped closer. 

"I'm not sure but he took him and everything in his lab, that was about 6 months ago, I've been trying my best to find him ever since. I think he needs Jack for something." 

"Hold up, who is Jack... this Jack Aero?" Cisco leaned closer.

"My boyfriend." He stepped back. 

From the corner of your eye, you could see Barry retard slightly. His face hung low but kept his poker face as he listened to the intriguing conversation. 

"Ok West untie her." Harry commanded.

You rubbed your hands slightly as you stood up from the chair and walked towards the computers. Your fingers engaged with the keyboard, making your boyfriend appear.

"That's him, Dr. Jack Aero, well his doppleganger on this Earth, on mine he is a  brilliant biochemist, major in those two as well as math and physics. Just imagine this man with glasses, same muscular build and a lab coat. He is quite the man." 

"He truly is." Everyone admitted even Barry as their eyes scanned the screen, witnessing all of his achievements. 

"Wow that's as much as Harry." Caitlin exclaimed, still shocked obviously. 

"He was one of my best, the other would be Y/n." He smiled at you. 

"If you're as brilliant as he says you are, then why did you come here?" Joe catechized. 

"Well I don't mean to confusticate you but I got wind of Zoom travelling between my Earth and this one, I mean there must be a reason. I did some digging and found out that it was because of the Flash and his team. With further investigation, I acquired who the Flash was, which is Barry and his team. I apprehended how he came to be, how fast he is and that he can't beat Zoom, so what would Zoom want with him? That's a question I haven't found the answer to yet."

"I tell you she's brilliant." Harry simpered at their utterly confusticated faces. 

"And Barry can beat Zoo-" Cisco defended partly, despite what came afterwards. 

"No he isn't." Both you and Harry chimed in. 

"Ok, someone needs to explain." Iris offered, still rubbing her head from the befuddlement of this situation along with Joe who only nodded with the same expression etched upon his face.

"Ok, since you seem to know so much, prove it, why can't he beat Zoom." Cisco pointed at Barry in the middle of his request. 

"She even has a flash drive? Why are you Earth 2's so weird?" Cisco face palmed.

"Well, from what I researched, the all three, that being Flash, the Reverse and then Zoom all run at the same speed, it's just strategy." You explained.

"What's wrong with my strategy?"Barry asked as he walked closer to the screen in which the information appeared with all three. 

"You see, you all run at the same speed right, however, they spend less time on the ground. It's the same phenomena as the fastest time to run on a step. If you step on all of them, your time would be more than the person who skipped them, hence less time on the ground. The only other option is that you need to go faster. Either one or the other to beat Zoom." 

"That's why I couldn't figure that out. The technology here is so slow, hence her flash drive. I'm presuming that you used S.T.A.R labs equipment for that Dr. Y/l/n." Harry looked towards her. 

"Of course."

"How would he even get faster or step on the ground less?" Caitlin walked up towards the screen, questions swarmed her mind as she did so. 

"Not sure but I'm sure with the help of Dr. Well as well as you guys and my tech we will figure this out." You assured as you looked at Barry who only nodded with the same expression on his face as before but there was a faint smile at the new found and supposed friend who would aid in stopping Zoom. 

;)