Help You

;) 

;) 

Barry's hands tugged at his hair as he walked around the cortex still with his suit on. It was after hours at S.T.A.R Labs but Barry was still reminiscing about the one life he didn't save and ignored the other fifty. 

'I should have been fast enough.'

'I need to get faster.'

'How could I leave that poor woman to die.

'She probably had a family.

'She is dead because of me, I shouldn't have stopped, I should have sacrificed my last breath for her, she would have still been alive.' 

The girl stepping into the cortex went unnoticed as she stared at him until he noticed her. 

"Y/n um, what, what are you doing here, you left here?"

"I forgot something. What are you doing here Barry?" Y/n crossed her arms as she waited for an answer. 

"I ah um-" A sob escaped past his lips as his hands went over his face to shield his tears from her. 

"Is it about the lady?" She thought Barry would have a hard time overcoming this stage of knowing you can't save everyone but you can save most and live with that. 

"Come here." She engulfed him into her arms as he sobbed against her neck saying that he should have saved her and that he could have saved her only if he was faster.

"Shh it's okay Bare, look you can't save everyone, it's just something you have to live with." 

"How can I?" He was new to this, becoming a superhero meant that he could save lives and save all of them, not let one slip through his fingers, this wasn't the plan. 

"Let me help you."

She cupped his cheeks and rid his face of tears by gently wiping them away with his thumb. She bent his head down to kiss his forehead before whispering, 

"I'll always be here to help you." 

;) 

Aww, yo vote Flash for fav action series, Grant and Stephan for fav action actor, Candice and Danielle for fav action actress and Grant for fav action villain on Teen Choice Awards, they can winnnnn. I can't really vote but hopefully you can.