Wasn't Fast Enough

;)

;)

S.T.A.R Labs was overpowered by the deafening silence that surrounded the two boys as they worked on yet another project to capture another metahuman. Suddenly, laughing could be heard from not too far away, it was a voice familiar to both, however, they both had different expressions on their faces as the person entered the room like a smiling idiot as they looked at someone. 

Cisco ran towards them, his face finding the crook of her neck almost immediately making Barry roll his eyes, not because of the affection but because he wasn't the one that the girl showed their affection to. It was stupid really for Barry to hold a grudge against Cisco for taking his lifelong best friend that he loved dearly but he couldn't help it if Y/n didn't reciprocate his feelings, she was supposed to like whoever she pleased, even if it wasn't Barry. 

"Hola mi corazon." Y/n smiled as she grabbed two bags of Big Belly Burger from behind her and through one towards Barry which he glumly caught without even looking away from what he was doing. 

"I may have a boyfriend but I still love you." She smiled but Barry only fake smiled, wishing that she said that to him under different circumstances. 

Barry watched in misery as the two shared a long kiss with Cisco's hands at her waist and Y/n's hands in his hair, in that moment, Barry knew that this time he wasn't fast enough. 

;)