Together Finally

;)

;)

His hands cold as they nervously held yours. His eyes lingering upon your hospital gowned body as you two were adorned by the walls and equipment of S.T.A.R Labs. Tears streamed from his eyes as they became more and more rheumy as the months went by, his girlfriend still induced in a coma from a car accident caused by an intervention with the Trickster. 

A bomb was placed under the car that was soon to detonate with Barry's knowing of course but he was too late to save you from the explosion but he didn't get to you too late. He felt as though he broke his promise to you that you would never get into trouble under his watch, the least he could do was watch you 24/7 through these 6 months and other months until you woke up to see the red face of your crying Bare from your awakening. 

You two would share a kiss and then a hug as Barry cried in the crook of your neck as he whispered continuous sorry's that made your heart constrict in pain by the hurt and distress in his voice. All you could do was kiss his forehead, wipe his tears and tell him that it would be okay and it will be because you loved him, he loved you and you two loved each other. You two were together finally. 

;)