Lost

;)

;)

That scar on his face was all Y/n saw for the past few days as he paced around the dark smelly room adorned with chains and broken down furniture. His brunette hair flopped down on his forehead due to the sweat that perspired upon his forehead. His blind eyes illuminated towards her as the moon shone brightly in the one open window, her one way to thee outside world. 

His eyes softened at her as he saw her crawling upon the wall, she was afraid of the man before her, the man she loved, she was just unaware of it. Savitar slowly approached as he bent down to her height and softly grabbed her chin to catch her attention. She retracted slightly but he pulled her closer, the one thing that made his life not so evil, the one person that actually cared for him when everyone else disowned him because he wasn't their real Barry. 

To her, he was still the same Barry, just broken, he just need to be healed and to him, it needed to be by him. 

"Love, please don't cry." He mustered all his strength to look into her frightened rheumy eyes. His hands cupped her face as his thumbs wiped her tears slowly. His face inched closer and for once, she remained still, still enough for him to collide his lips with hers, enough for him to gain some happiness, something he didn't have in a long time, at this point in his life, Savitar realized that he was no longer broken and alone, it was all because of his beautiful Y/n, because of her, he was no longer lost.

;)

Aww. I really like Savitar's character, you know apart from him hating everyone, he was just tremendously hurt, he  craved comfort, he just had no one to give it to him.