All That Mattered

;)

;)

"Hey do you know what's up with him?" Caitlin nudged Cisco's shoulder.

"With who?" Cisco asked not quite paying attention to the conversation. 

Caitlin realized this and nudged him harder making him yell out an 'Ow' before his eyes trailed towards where she was pointing. 

"With him. Barry, he's been smiling ever since he got there and he has no phone on him so he can't be happy about texting anyone."

"Um, hey Bare, Bare, BARRY!" Cisco yelled making Barry fall off of his chair which he was currently spinning on. 

"Why so smiley?" 

"Oh um, this girl I know is coming to visit me from um ah Star City, you know here, she is coming here and I am so sorry about not telling you guys I just wanted her to come and don't worry she knows about me being the Flash she is a friend of the Arrow's team and she knows about tech and science, she is really the best of both worlds." Barry propped his chin on his hand which was on a desk and watched the two with confusticated expressions etched upon their faces.

"Ok what's her name?" Caitlin interrogated. 

"Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n." 

"When is she coming?" Cisco looked towards the door as a beautiful female appeared making his mouth go agape for she was stunning. 

Even Caitlin was shocked by her enticing appearance as Barry hugged her, they both turned to each other, wondering how Barry could lure in such a great catch but they didn't know that it puzzled Barry as well. Their love was quite weird, however, he loved her, she loved him and they loved each other, that's all that mattered.

;)