His Arms

;)

;)

"Barry you are going on about nothing!" Iris pressed her hands to her skull and rubbed it to reverse the oncoming headache from Barry's irrelevant rant at the moment. 

"Yeah, you are just over-exaggerating man." Cisco propped his feet on the desk and slurped on his slushy a little too fast. He silently cursed as he rubbed his head for he now had trigeminal headache which made Caitlin slightly chuckle at his state before speaking. 

"Yeah, you are over reacting about him Bare. I have never seen her so happy, Bare let her be happy." 

"Of course I know she is happy and I want her to be happy but... It's just... I want to... I just don't trust the guy is all okay, he is giving me a major vibe and Cisco you know what you need to do." 

Barry rested his hands akimbo as the other three just shook their heads at him. 

"Barry, for the last time he is harmless." Iris rested her finger on her lips in a shushing motion as Barry was about to disagree. 

"Nah-ah." 

"But Iris-"

"No." 

"Iris-" 

"No."

"Please Iris, just-" 

"Oh my God Barry just shut up." 

He pouted as he looked towards the other two for support but they gave him none as they threw up their hands in surrender for they would be powerless against the likes of Iris West and her ways. 

"Barry, you want to see her happy don't you?" Caitlin asked.

"Yes, I do but I want it to be wit-" 

"With you yes but she is happy and isn't that all that matters?" 

"Yeah, I guess I'm just heart broken that she loves him and not me." 

"Oh come on man, don't mope around, how about we all go to a club and get Barry a girl and pick up a little something ourselves. All that agree say wooh-ah." Cisco pumped his fist in the air as he exclaimed 'wooh-ah'. 

"I could really use the drink I guess." Caitlin looked towards Iris. 

"Yeah I'll go, I have nothing to do anyways." 

"Great, we could meet up at the West's at five?"

"Yeah sounds good." Caitlin and Iris smiled as Barry only nodded in his sullen state. 

Two hours later, the four of them were all seated at the Bar of the nearest club in Central City with the best music and a good crowd, all that was needed to supposedly distract Barry from his heart break but the team was wrong. All he could think about was Y/n, how she would look magnificent in a tight dress and would sway her hips to the beat perfectly. He smiled at the thought as he looked down at the glass of water between his fingers but then his grip tightened as he imagined her dancing with him where he got to experience all of Y/n, the thing Barry wanted to experience the most. 

His dream became a reality as he witnessed them in front of him dancing with slow but painful grinds for him, however, as his eyes observed more, he realized that the girl wasn't Y/n. His jaw clenched at what the boy did, how he danced so sexually with another woman when he had the best at his finger tips but still, that didn't matter to him as his lips connected with the girl's skin on her neck and nipped at the flesh. 

Barry's feet touched the floor as he approached the two and removed the girl from the startled man. The guy looked him up and down as he smirked in realization of who he was and that most importantly, he stole the woman that he loved. The smirk didn't last long as Barry's fist collided with his face, most likely to result in a bruise that would take time to heal from the impact. 

His body rolled on the floor as Barry spoke, "How dare you do that to her? You had the best girl but yet you cheat on her with this. I had my thoughts about you but I let it go because I saw how happy you made her, now I'm not so sure. You are one of the reasons why men are  called dogs, you don't deserve someone like her, she is too good for you." 

Barry turned his harsh glare away from him as he turned on his heal, however, his eyes softened when he looked at Y/n standing there with tears in her majestic eyes. He engulfed her in his embrace as she cried against his chest. He hated to see her cry, he hated that guy for making her cry but he loved how she loved his comfort, to him it felt right. 

To Y/n, at that moment, she discarded the thoughts about him not feeling the same way and wrapped her arms around his waist, proud to be in his arms. 

;)