Save Herself

Hey guys what's up? 

Hey guys what's up? 

ALLLSSSSOO:- WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO HAVE A SNAPCHAT STORY TOGETHER? Like our viewers will be international and we could post anything, well clean things, comment if you would like to as well as your snapchat. 

;)

"Okay skip where are you?" Barry shouted into his intercom as he proceeded to fight off yet another metahuman that continuously keeps handing his ass to him. 

"On my away watch out." 

She jumped through the fabric of time expecting to be a dark alley way, however, she ended up landing in a brightly lit street in front of a stagnant Jitters. This befuddled her but she skipped to S.T.A.R Labs for an explanation. 

"Hey Caitlin, Cisco can someone explain to m-" Her eyes wandered across the room as she though she time skipped to another place but all the tech was there, not just the right people. 

It was all broken down though, even the flash suit was missing and the mannequin was broken in half next to a few wires and shattered glass. Her fingers nervously typed onto the computers, 

"April 24th, 2025, but how?" 

Her thinking was interrupted by a large hand that banged on the desk in front of her. His breath fanned her neck as he spoke, 

"Who are you?" The voice broken and sad but familiar to her, the one she loved to hear. 

"Bare?" 

She turned around to face him, not her present him but the future one with bangs covering his sullen facial features and dusty clothes adorning his body. 

"How, are you here?" His eyes trailed your attire. 

"You're not supposed to be here, it's impossible, he, he ki-" 

A tear escaped his eyes making Y/n gently cup his cheeks and wipe them away with the pad of her thumbs for her love was crying and she hated to see him cry. He looked into her eyes whilst she looked at his, definitely a darker shade, they won't like her Barry's lively and full of happiness. 

"What's wrong baby?" Her heart broke at his sobs. 

"He killed you!" Astonished was an understatement at his outburst. 

"Who killed me?" 

"I can't tell you, I can't change these events, I wasn't fast enough, it's my fault." 

"Hey, it's not your fault, I'm certain it's something else. Please don't say it's your fault, for me?" 

"For you." He leaned into her touch, he didn't know when he would feel it again. 

She connected their lips, no hesitation with him for he kissed her slowly with passion. To his dismay, she pulled away as her hands trailed to his hair, sad to see that he let himself go after she died, like how could he not? He lost his love, he had nothing else to live for but he promised that he would keep on living, for her. 

"You need to go." He gripped her waist afraid to see her leave but she had to, he couldn't let her mess up the timeline if she stayed any longer. 

Her heart clenched in pain as another teared slipped but he wiped it away for himself and smiled, 

"I'm happy I got to see you, thank you, I love you." 

"I love you too Bare, I'll always love you." 

He kissed her once more, trying to savour the flavour of her lips before she escaped from his grasp forever. He hugged her, his warmth radiated off of him onto her. She felt so protected in his arms as his head rested upon hers and breathed slow breaths. She kissed his chest before she pulled away from his embrace, 

"Promise me you won't put yourself at fault and fix yourself and this place up please. Don't let my death ruin your life, promise me." 

"How can I not I love you, you're my wor-" 

"Barry, promise me." 

He sighed before agreeing, " I promise, I love you." 

"I love you too." 

She opened up a portal, she took one last look at Barry as she stepped through and let go of his fingertips in the process and returned back to her time, the place where she was supposed to be the dark alley way. She got the surprise attack on the meta as she punched him from behind and looked at the kneeling Barry who clutched his stomach in pain and smiled at her with a bit of blood oozing from his mouth. 

This is what she lived for and from that day forward, she decided to keep living, she was going to find a way to save herself. 

;) 

Wow.

ALLLSSSSOO:- WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO HAVE A SNAPCHAT STORY TOGETHER? Like our viewers will be international and we could post anything, well clean things, comment if you would like to as well as your snapchat.