Love You More

Part 2  from last update

;) 

Barry 

The downstairs door closes quite harshly with a few loud stomps up the stairs. Someone's coming closer, I can hear them, I practically begin squirming about trying to bang everything hard and I know how weird that sounds. 

Hopefully, this works, my hands and feet are cramping. 

...

Y/n 

Do you know the feeling where you don't want to do anything but just cry? I couldn't do that, I had to get all of my stuff out of here as soon as possible. I can't believe they would hurt me like that, my best friend and my boyfriend and long term other best friend. 

Soon, everything was in suitcases and I was carrying everything out to the trunk of my car with headphones blasting Three Days Grace in my ears. Now, I'm driving out with the car radio on and trying my best to not cry and then crash because I was unable to see. 

In the rare view mirror, I see someone now pull in, most likely Iris and I hope she didn't see me, I just want to disappear from this situation, I just want to hide for some time. 

...

Caitlin

He must be here somewhere but where? I'm so angry at that guy whatever his name is. Right now, my first priority is to find Barry. I begin to hear a few shuffles from upstairs, as I ascend the stairs, they get louder and they seem to be coming from the closet. 

Pulling it open, I am faced with an unconscious Barry with a slight movement in his feet just tapping the wall. Immediately, I slap him like I wanted to slap that jerk. 

"What was that for?" 

"You were unconscious." That felt great even though I knew he didn't deserve it. 

"Wait Cait, there was a person before you." 

I had no idea what he was talking about. 

"Come on, we need to get back to the lab."

Soon enough, we are in the lab with Cisco, Iris, Dr. Wells and the two of us just arriving.

Everyone was at work now, each working on some strategy or way on how to stop him, even me working harder than the rest with some harsh pounding of a few keys which went noticed by Cisco. 

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." 

He turned away believing it only slightly yet he went back to finish whatever loose ends he was trying to tie together. 

"Uh guys? What's this?" 

It was the camera footage from earlier today. I was crimson from the embarrassment, however, no one was taking on how he kissed me, they were all concentrating to the corner of the screen where a person stood crying at the scene, Y/n. 

"That explains why she was crying earlier." Iris announced. 

Suddenly, a gush of wind erupted, Barry left and then reappeared with red eyes. 

"All of her stuff is gone." He looked like he was going to crumble. 

"She needs to know the truth Bare but let's find this guy first." Iris rubbed comfortable circles on his back to pacify him slightly. 

We were going to put this guy behind bars and I was going to make sure of it. 

... 

(Sorry for all the changes.)

Barry

Now, I'm just running in search of her, I will not get tired, I need to find her, I need to explain it to her. My relationship, heart and life all hang in the balance unless it's already fallen but I refuse to think like that. 

This is the last place, a small meadow closing off a medium size lake with the perfect view of the full moon, the place where our first disaster date was held with me stumbling my words and throwing wine on her beautiful dress which then ended with a pizza date at the West household. 

There she was standing at the very centre by the curtain of vines that lead towards the lake with the perfect reflection of the moon. My feet cracked a leaf forcing her to flip her head towards me and then quickly flip back with a big sob. 

My heart shattered, never did I want to hear her cry even if it wasn't my fault. All I could do was hug her and thankfully, she relaxed into my arms and not once did she fight my comfort. Bridal style I lifted her up and ran back to S.T.A.R Labs, it was time for that grand explanation. 

"So it wasn't Barry, it was Hannibal Bates. That makes much more sense." She was still a little red from the crying but her big smile said otherwise. 

First, she hugged Caitlin then me and ended it with a soft kiss. 

"I love you Y/n and just know that I would never do something like that you... ever." 

"I believe you Barry, I'm sorry for acting the way I acted and caused you pain that you didn't deserve." 

"You had every right to act the way you acted. I'm just glad everything is okay now."

"Me too." 

Again, another hug and I swear, I didn't want to let go. 

"Barry?" Please don't ask me to let go.

"Hmm?"

"I... I... I love you more." 

;)