Restroom Recovery

*Jay's POV*

I was okay now. I figured it was stupid for crying over Jack.

These feelings I have for him are stupid, but at the same time he's so I don't know how to explain it.

He better say something more than sorry though to talk to me.

I got out of the restroom with my eyes puffy. I was stopped though, someone grabbed my wrist.

"You okay princess?" The person who grabbed my wrist said. I knew who it was.

I turned to look at him. I bet I looked like a puppy dog, ugh, but I was so happy someone cared.

I nodded. I hugged him.

"Thank you." I whispered into his chest.

He just rubbed my back and rested his chin on my head.

"What do you say we ditch?" He asked.

"Oh my gosh, really?" I asked him.

"Yeah, let's get your mind off things."

I looked up and smiled. We broke the hug, he took my hand, and we walked out of school to his car.

I was surprised no one saw, then again we were sprinting to his car.

---------------------------------------

"Oh my god stop," I laughed in between my words.

"Never!" He shouted.

Elias wouldn't stop throwing gummy bears at me. The meadow was silent, except for the sound of our laughter. We sat on the blanket in the middle of never land.

"You are wasting perfectly fine gummy bears!" I yelled.

"Yeah, true. I'll stop only because I don't feel like going and buying more." He flashed me a smile.

"Thank. You." I said while picking up a perfectly fine bear that was resting on my shirt. I tossed it into my mouth.

"Please please please!" He begged making a frowny face.

"Please what?" I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Let me kick his ass!" He smiled again. "You didn't let me when we were dating, what about now?"

"I assume you're talking about Jack." I got another gummy bear. It's funny how much he cares.

"Duh!" He hollered.

"As much as I want to myself sometimes Elias, I can't let you do that," I paused, "let's jump him!" I wanted to see his reaction.

"YES!" He yelled throwing his arms up like refs do when football players make a touchdown.

I started laughing,"Oh my gosh! You are so... I don't even know."

"Aww so that means no?" He asked.

"Yeah it does." My laughter slowed down.

"Boo!" He gave me two thumbs down.

"Tell you what," I started

"What?" He cut me off.

"You come with me and Carter to six flags on Friday instead of jumping someone."

"That Carter guy? I-I don't know." He said shaky.

"Come on! We're just friends and plus I want you to actually meet him before you judge him." I said.

He gave me a hesitant look.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee" I begged and shook his arm.

"But it'll be awkward because he was your boyfriend, and saw was I..." he mumbled.

"OH MY GOSH! He wasn't my boyfriend the only one that was was you! Please just come with." I told him.

"Fine, but you better win me a cape!" He teased.

"Only if you win me a jumbo banana!"

"Deal." He said.

The rest of day was just us fooling around in the meadow until we went back to school to get my car. From there, we stopped at Eli's house to get him clothes. Then drove to my house.

We were gonna have a sleepover, friendly right?

---------------------------------------------

*Jack's POV*

The rest of the day I didn't see Elias oft Jay. I was okay with not seeing Elias. Not seeing Jay made me nervous. Both of them gone though, I was sure they both left-together.

The thought makes me feel the same way I did about Carter: jealousy.

I didn't text her she was busy with him ugh.

I fucked up, as always.

I need to apologize and it needs to be epic because I'm sure she won't just take 'sorry'. Been there, done that.

------------------------------------------

The day I gathered courage to speak to her and try to apologize was Thursday after school.

"Wait up Jay!" He ran after her, luckily she didn't have enough time to run away.

"Can I help you?" She said bluntly.

"Please, let me make it up to you! Say tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sorry I have plans with people who don't treat me like a toy and actually care about my feelings."

"Plans? With who?" I needed to know.

"Elias and Carter. We're going to six flags. Can I go now?"

The two people. It just had to be those two. I clenched a fist with the hand that wasn't holding my books.

I knew what to do.

"Yeah sure. Okay. Bye." I said and sent her away.

When she turned her back I already missed her green eyes I was looking at 5 seconds ago.

I missed the girl I've never had.

-------------------------------------------

*Jay's POV*

I plan on not speaking to Jack for at least a week. Then after that I'll let him try to apologize because I know I won't last.

Curse these feelings.

I thought he would of at least said sorry like three times but he didn't.

I want him to be mine but I don't really know if I don't want him.

Is that odd?

-----------------------------------------

Sorry that update took long. What should happen?!?! Opinions?!?

Thanks for reading. (: xx ily people!