Baby Time

Chapter Twenty-two ( Aria's POV)

I am currently sitting on Cayden's lap on the couch in the living room. Chase is playing with his toy soliders. I swear thats all the child does. Anna is watching higgly town heroes, while Rosie is asleep in the nursery. 

I liked having everything back to normal. Cayden was finally recovered and could be out of bed other than the physical therapy in wolf form. I know he tried to hide the pain, but it still showed on his face. I'm relieved that it is finally over and he can be out of that damn room. He was driving me crazy because he wanted to do everything himself while knowing he need help. He just made everything harder for himself and complained about everything. It is a relief that nothing major good or bad has happened since Cayden woke up. Its only a matter of time, but for now I am just going to sit back and relax.

" what are you thinking about"

" How everything is finally back to normal for now."

" Yeah, a lot has happened its never boring around here is it?"

" Never" I agreed snuggling back up to him.  

All of a sudden Liam came running down the stairs.

" Whoa Liam what's going on?" I asked concerned.

" Olivia" He said panting.

" what about olivia is she ok?"

He explained it so fast that I didn't understand the only word i think I caught at the end was broke.

" Slow down Liam what happened?"

" Olivia's water broke" he said this time so I could understand what he was saying.

" Oh did you call the doctor?"

" Yeah, but know answer."

" Cay will you mind link him"

" Yeah I will try" He replied

A few minutes late he said " Nates on his way"

" Ok Aria will you come up with her"

I looked at Cayden, who nodded for me to go and so I followed him up. I probably won't be in the room while she gives birth, but whats the harm in being in the room while she before she does?

Liam opened the door to their room and went in with me following behind him. On the bed was Olivia moaning in pain as another contraction hit.

" where is the doctor?" Olivia asked as soon as she relaxed again.

" On his way" Liam replied.

" well he better get here soon I want this thing out of me NOW" she said screaming the last part as another contraction hit.

" Shh baby it will be ok"

" Yeah your not the one in labor " she replied sarcastically.

 I heard someone running up the stairs and popped my head out the door to see the doctor coming up the stairs.

" Olivia the doctor is here"

" thank god"

The doctor came in and immediately went to check how dialated she was. I love Olivia like a sister, but not that much so I left the room.  The doctor came out five minutes later and went downstairs I took that as I could go back inside.

" what did he say"

" that she was five centimeters and it could be a while"

" I want these fucking things out of me" Olivia complained as she gripped Liams hand. If she caused him any pain he wasn't showing it.

" Olivia why don't you try and sleep like he said" Liam suggested.

Olivia nodded and it didn't take long for her to pass out. I left the room and went downstairs to where Cayden was.

" How is she"

" Sleeping" I said climbing in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me.

The doctor kept going back in Olivia and Liam's room to check her. 

Finally after four hours the doctor stayed in the room and Alex and Brayden came downstairs dragginga screaming Liam with him.

" Let me go Assholes. I should be up their with my mate" Liam yelled still trying to brake free of their grasps.

" Liam you need to calm down. You in there worrying is not helping Olivia. She will be fine I promise" Alex explained.

Liam nodded in agreement, while looking down at his feet. Knowing Liam he didn't want to admit they were right, but he knew there was no way around it.  I watched as he paced back and forth in the living room. 

FInally we heard aloud scream. Liam Bolted out of the room before anyone could catch him, not that anyone was stupid enough to try. One thing you never do if you value your life is get between a were and his or her mate. I was going to follow him, but Cayden wouldn't release me.

" Cay let go"

" Honey she just had the baby this is their time to be together"

 Cayden was right this is their time together so we should leave them be until they come get us. I can't wait to meet our god children. Well I guess thats what humans call it. Its along the same lines, but with more responsiblities. If anything happens to the parents we were appointed to teach them werewolf customs when they shift and be their for support. We heard another scream that must be baby number two.

FIve minutes later Liam came in to the livingroom.

" The first was a boy and the second was a girl"

All of us, Brayden, Alex, Cayden and myself all congradulated him.

" Aria and Cayden do you to want to meet them first and then Alex and Brayden can come in. Olivia is tired and we probably shouldn't have to many people come at once."

" Yeah" I said not waisting any time dragging Cayden up the stairs behind me. Once we got to the door the doctor was just leaving. Cayden knocked and we heard a soft come in. If we weren't weres we wouldn't have heard it. I pushed open the door and Cayden followed me in.

" Hi" Olivia said sleeply.

" Hey Congrats they are adorable" I congratulated her as I looked at the two babies she was holding. The little girl was wrapped in a pink blanket. The boy in a blue. They both had Liams eyes I noticed right away. Neither had hair and they were really tiny, not even five pounds from the looks of it.

" Thank you"

" Have you picked out names yet?" I asked just as Liam came in.

" No we haven't yet" Olivia answered.

We stayed in there for about another ten minutes, Both me and Cay held the babies. I didn't really want to leave, but Cayden pointed out that other people wanted to see they babies. So we went to get Rosie, who was with Susan. She has demanded that she gets to take her when she can. I am not complaining,

( Liam's POV)

Alex and Brayden had left a while ago and Olivia's parents had been in here. My son was sleeping in the crib and I was holding my daughter. Both the babies had my eyes, so everyone said. We decided on names shortly before Olivia had finally fallen asleep.

Looking down at my daughter, couldn't believe that we had made something so precious. We decided to name her Arianna May and her brother Aiden Jon. Arianna was named after both aria and anna with may being her mothers name. We named are son after our fathers, Aiden being her father.

I set my little girl down in her crib and laid down next to Olivia. She immediately rolled over and I wrapped my arms around her pulling her close to me. She had apologized a number of times for the way she treated me during her labor, but there is nothing to be sorry about. I love her and if shouting at me made her feel better than so be it. I understood she was in a lot of pain and I would have done anything to take it away. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.