Horrifying Answers

Chapter fourteen ( Aria's POV)

We walked all the way back to the pack house. It took us a little over a half hour because we were in human form. I carried the little girl in my arms and she was so precious. She was asleep for most of the walk, but by the time we got to the house she had opened her pretty blue eyes. It made me think about me and Cayden having kids. Would he want kids? I hope because I want a yard full of little pups running around.

We walked into the house, to find Anna curled up in Alex's lap watching Pochantas, Annas favorite movie in the living room.

" who are these little guys"

" Hi im Chase and this is my baby sister Rosie"

" Hi chase im Alex and this is my mate Anna"

" Come on Chase lets go get you something to eat"

" OK thank you"

" your welcome follow me"

Chase followed me and Cayden in to the kitchen. In the kitchen was Susan ( cayden's mom) already cooking something. I walked over to the fruit bowl and grabbed an apple and handed to Chase.

" Here start with this and I will make you something"

" thank you"

" Your welcome"

" Cayden"

" Yeah"

" Can you hold Rosie while I make Chase something to eat"

"what"

" You heard me"

" But what if I break or drop her I have never held a baby before"

I couldn't help myself, I burst out laughing and so did Susan.

" Don't laugh at me its not funny"

" Sorry you poor baby if Chase can hold her so can you and you won't break her."

" Ok"

I gently handed Rosie over to Cayden. He sat on one of the stools at the counter and watched Rosie lovingly.

Smiling to myself I walked out of the room and upstairs to Olivia and Liam's room and knocked on the door. Liam answered the door in only a pair of shorts.

" Hey Aria whats up"

" Hey can I ask Olivia something"

" Sure give her a minute though"

"OK" this is ackward.

Minutes later Olivia came to the door. I wonder if she realizes that her shirt is on backwards. Shaking that from my thoughts I focused on the task at hand.

" Hey"

" Hi I was wondering if I could have one of the bottles we got when we went baby shopping because Cayden and I found a boy and a baby on our run and We don't have any."

" Sure hang on a second"

She returned with the bottle and I took it thanking her and rushing back to the kitchen while trying to forget about the ackward atmosphere I just came from. I walked to the fridge and got some milk to pour in the bottle. I microwaved some water in a cup and put the bottle in it to warm it up. After a few minutes I took it out and dried it off before handing it to Cayden who fed Rosie. Then I got the stuff to make a grilled cheese sandwich for him. I buttered both pieces of bread and grilled the chees in between. When I was done I turned the stove off and put the sandwich on a plate for him.