The Run

Chapter Thirteen ( Cayden's POV)

I opened my eyes and stretched before wrapping my arms back around Aria, who is still sleeping peacefully. It's getting harder for me to keep my wolf incontrol, all he wants to do is mark her, but I don't want to force her into anything. She has been through enough and as long as I can help it, I will never let anything hurt her ever again.

" Cayden" Aria mumbled snuggling further into my arms if that was at all possible. I smiled looking  down at her beautiful face and her eyes were still shut. I wonder what she is dreaming about.

Then my thoughts about what Liam said last night at the party. He asked me if I marked her yet and I said no and explained how I wanted to give her time rather than push her to do something she isn't ready for. Liam then proceded to say that Aria is strong and I should talk to her about it. He also said she is probably jumping to conclusions about why I haven't marked her yet like before about rejecting her. He is probably right and I am going to talk to her about it when she wakes up.

I continued to lay there with my arms wrapped around her sleeping form until she woke up. She opened her eyes and stretched as best as she could with my arms wrapped around her body.

" Good morning" she said sleeply while rubbing her eyes.

" Morning how'd you sleep"

" Good have you been up long"

" No"

" Cay"

" Yeah"

" Do you think we could go for a run I haven't been in wolf form since the day you found me and my wolf is begging to come out"

" sure we can go after breakfast we can see if Alex will watch Anna while we are out"

"  Yeah Anna will like that" she said starting to get up, but I pulled her back down.

" where do you think your going"

" I want to shower before I get Anna for breakfast"

I sighed not wanting to release her, but I did anyway. She walked into the bathroom and shut the door behined her. So much for talking to her about marking her. I heard the water running from inside the bathroom which led me to thinking about my mate in the shower with out me. Lets just say I got a little excited. Before I could do anything I know she isn't ready for, I got dressed and left the room.

Once outside of my room went downstairs to the kitchen. I decided to make breakfast for Aria, Anna, and me since nobody else is up.

By the time I was done with the pancakes, Aria and Anna were downstairs. I put some on a plate for each of us and carried them to the table to sit and join them.

" Thank you Cay"

" Your welcome baby girl"

" CayCay these are yummmy"

" Thank you"

" Anna don't talk with food in your mouth"

" Sorry sissy"

" Its ok just don't do it again ok"

She just nodded an went back to eating the pancakes, I had cut up for her. We ate the rest of our breakfast in silence.

When we were done eating Aria offered to wash the dishes, but I wouldn't let her. I cooked so I will clean up after myself. It didn't take me long to wash, dry, and put them away. I went to find the girls when I was done.

They were sitting on the couch in the living room watching some show that Anna likes. I think its called Doc Mcstuffins or something like that.