Meeting the Luna

Chapter Seven (Cayden's POV)

After Aria and I finished talking we went back in Liam's room. He is going to be bed ridden for a few days, seeing as wounds were so severe. If it wasn't for him, I probably still wouldn't know what was wrong with Aria and she would still be thinking that I didn't want her.

I still have to introduce Aria to my mom and I should probably do that soon since my mom isn't exactly known for her patients. However we can't do it now since Aria is currently putting Anna down for her afternoon nap in my room and I'm down in the living room with Alex and Brayden. It seems like playing doctor tired her out.

" Hey Cayden did you here what I just said?" Alex asked

" No im sorry what did you say"

" Come on man you have been spacing out like a love sick puppy since you came down here"

" Sorry dude"

" Man your whipped" Brayden pitched in.

" Yeah well you guys will be the same way when you find your mate, so don't be so quick to judge me" I replied and neither one of them had anything else to say because they new I was right.

A few minutes later Aria walked down and came over and sat on the couch next to me, but I pulled her into my lap. Then I turned her around and smashed my lips with her. I bit her bottom lip asking for entrance and she parted her lips unlike the first time we kissed up in my room. Our tongues fought for dominance and of course she surrendered.

" Get a room you guys"

"Yeah we don't want to see you two playing tonsil hockey."

" shut up guys, if you have a problem leave" I said looking at Aria whose face was beat red from embarrassment. I loved it when she blushed, especially when I was the cause of it.

All of a sudden we heard a high pitch scream come from the door way of the living room. We all turned to see Olivia in the door way wearing some skanky out fit shorter than the last. That girl seems to be so desperate, I feel bad for whoever she gets stuck with for a mate.

" Got a problem there Olivia" Alex asked slightly amused.

" hell yeah I have a problem that little whore is all over my man" she squeaked in her annoyingly high pitched voice and stomping her feet.

(Aria's POV)

All of a sudden we heard a high pitch scream come from the door way of the living room. We all turned to see the redheaded b*t*h, Olivia in the doorway. God does this chick ever give up, first she lies about being with Cayden and now she has to prance around in some skanky little out fit to try and impress him. How desperate can you be.

" Got a problem there Olivia" Alex asked an inocent ,but  slightly amused voice, trying to get a reaction from her

" hell yeah I have a problem that little whore is all over my man" she squeaked in her annoyingly high pitched voice while throwing a tantrum by stomping her feet.

Cayden went to say something,but I didn't let him. Instead I stood up and walked over to where Olivia was and said" Look Cayden is not and will never be with you, Why don't you go put some real clothes on and leave my mate alone. Save the lack of clothes for your mate because nobody else wants to see it. I'm not going to hold this against you because I'm not that kind of person, but i won't tolerate you trying to split me and my mate up anymore. he is MINE NOT YOURS MINE, Do you understand?"

She was about to make some kind of comment ,but someone said "Olivia don't you dare even think about uttering another word and go change you look like a hooker not a well respected pack member." I struggled not to laugh not wanting to embarrass her any more than she already had been. However the boys didn't see it my way and burst out laughing causing me to turn around and glare at all three of them. They all shut up after than probably to scared to piss me off. Olivia turned to walk upstairs tears slowly falling down her face at the embarrassment.

" Hey Olivia why don't we start over and pretend like none of this happened ok?" I asked.

"Y-you would d-do that for m-me" she stuttered sounding shocked.

" Yeah why not everybody deserves a second chance"

"t-thank you" she said before turning and going up the stairs to get changed.

I turned to the other woman and she said" well you must be Aria, I'm cayden's mom Alison" .

"Nice to meet you Alison"

" Like wise dear, its nice to see that my son wound up with someone respectable and forgiving. You told her how it was, but in the end forgave her. That's more than anyone else would do and very admirable. You will make a good Luna someday."

Blushing at the comment I thanked her and walked back over to where Cayden was sitting on the couch and sat next to him. Of course he pulled me into his lap once again. My face once again turned red because he did it in front of his mom. She chuckled and said "awe you two are cute. Alright kids I have to go help make the pack dinner ill see you guys later"  We all nodded our good byes before she turned and walked out of the room.

" well I guess now i don't have to introduce you to my mom" Cayden said as I leaned my forehead against his chest. " Tomorrow I'm going to take you and Anna to get some clothes you can't keep borrowing not that its a problem but since you two will be staying I think you two should have your own"  I nodded into his chest and just sat in his lap letting him hold me.