Meeting Cayden

Chapter Two (Aria's POV)

I heard twigs snapping and foot steps fastly approaching and was instanately awake and aware of my surroundings. Using my heightened hearing i knew they were close, so i gently eased Anna to the ground trying to avoid waking her after last nights unfortunate events. Once she was on the ground i stood protectively over her.

Three wolves emerged from the surrounding woods. The largest of the three was a black coat and a white diamond between his blue eyes. He reeked of power making me want to submit. There where two gray wolves flanking him and only shorter by a few inches. I knew the minute they showed up that they were not rogues because rogues tend to attack the moment they set eyes on you or at least are ready to attack you instantely.

The black wolf shifted and i looked away for him to put on his shorts that were bound to his legs. His human half had the same black hair as his wolfs fur. His body was perfect and I couldn't help but check him out. His stomach was sporting a well defined eight back and you could see the start of the v shape leading to lower parts of his body in his low riding shorts. His arms and legs were muscular as well but i could hardly look away from his abs, but controlling myself i looked up at his face waiting for him to speak.

"Shift" He commanded in a deep sexy voice. I whimpered and looked down not wanting to shift back into my human form and be naked infront of these three males.

" Do you not know how to shift?"  He asked not understanding why i wouldn't submit. I shook my head no. " Then whats the problem?" he asked.

Not being able to answer since we arent in the same pack, I took one of the sticks that had fallen from a tree in my mouth and dug the word "Clothes" into the the ground. He walked over to where i had wrote the word and read it.

"ok hold on."  He then turned to one of the other wolves and said " give me the shirt bound to your leg"  Once the the wolf gave him the shirt he turned and gave it to me. "  Go change" i whimpered and slowly revealed the sleeping Anna underneath me while shaking my head no. " ok then we will turn around"

After all three males turned around, I shifted and winced in pain from my shoulder wound as I slid the shirt over my head. It came to about mid thigh which i was thankful for. " ok im done you can turn around now" I said to them. All three turned back facing me, two still in wolf form. 

"Who are you and why are you on my father's land?" the black haired man asked.

" My name is Aria and this is my sister Anna. Rogues attacked last night and my mom sent my sister and I away. I didn't know this was anyones land i just wanted to get my sister to safety as I had promised. im sorry we can leave"

 It looked as though he was have an inner conflict with his wolf before he replied with, " No we will take you back to my father he will know what to do and we can get you fed and cleaned up. Im Cayden and this is Alex on my right and Brayden on my left  Are you hurt?"

" Yes, we were attacked last night and the wolf bit my shoulder its almost healed though and thank you for your kindness Cayden" I replied and nodded to the other two that were in wolf form.

" your welcome grab the girl and follow us"  I nodded and did as he had said. I scooped the still sleeping Anna up in my arms and followed the men. I could tell the two in wolf form where still keeping a close eye on me and it made me a little nervous.

Not paying attention to were i was going i snagged my foot on a root of an large oak tree, I shifted so Anna would fall ontop of me instead of under me and prepared myself for the full impacked of the fall. Instead of a shot of pain coursing through my body, jolt of elctricity pulsed through it. Shocked i opened my eyes to see Cayden holding me and gasped. He couldn't ? Could he be?