Cayden's Makeover

Chapter Ten ( Aria's POV)

It's been two days since the fight with the rogues in the clearing and Brayden is almost healed. Some of the deeper cuts are taking a little longer to heal, but he seems to be back to his normal self.

Cayden and I are currently in laying on his bed watching a movie while Anna was playing with her new friend Sara. I don't remember what it was called seeing as how I haven't been paying much attention. I have been thinking about  Cayden and My relationship. Don't get me wrong I know were together, It's just he hasn't even mentioned marking me and usually males mark their mates sooner. I wonder if he's just being nice, but than again he has said he loves me so that can't be right. I looked up at Cayden to see he wasn't watching the movie either instead he was watching me. I smiled at him as pulled me closer to him.

" What were you thinking about?" He asked.

" Nothing important"

" come on just tell me please" he said giving me the puppy dog eyes.

Ignoring his pleas I said "awe you look so cute when you do that". His face got all serious and I could of sworn he puffed up his chest before saying" Don't call me cute. Im strong and manly, not cute"

Giggling I said " No your cute" causing him to growl and roll on top of me. " I am not cute" he said with a serious face.

" What ever you say Cay-" I started to say, but he cut me off by tickling me. " stop" I said between fits of laughter.

" No say Cayden your not cute and ill stop tickling you" He said and I shook my head no not wanting to give in. He continued to tickle me.  

 " Fine Cay your not cute" I said giving in and using my nickname for him instead of his real name. He stopped tickling me and got off of me smirking. He went to kiss me, but I turned my head playfully glaring at him.

" Hey that is not fair"

" Yes you tickled me to get what you wanted now you don't get a kiss."

" No its not" He pouted. Before I could answer Anna and Sara came into the room.

" CayCay?"

" Yes Anna"

" Will you come play with us"

"Sure your sister is being mean anyway" He said trying hard to hold back a smirk.

" Sissy don't be mean to my Caycay, now you can't play with us we don't like meanies" She said crossing her arms with a serious expression on her face.

" Yeah listen to her we don't like meanies" Cayden said no longer being able to hold back the smirk. I shook my head at him as Anna and Sara lead him out of the room. 

I didn't want to watch the movie so I decided to go find Olivia who I have become pretty good friends with since that night everything got sorted out. I went to her room and Knocked waiting for answer.

"Come in"

I walked in and saw her on her bed with a sketch pad. I looked at the picture it was of two wolves and they were really good.

" Wow that is amazing"

" Thanks" she replied setting down the sketch pad and patting the spot on the bed next to her. " So wats up"

" Nothing Cayden went to play with Anna"

" Oh so has he marked you yet"

" No and I don't want to push him by asking him, what do you think about it"