Arrival

Chapter Sixteen ( Aria's POV)

The last few days have been busy, preparing for the arrival of the other pack's fighters and taking care of the kids. Rosie needs a lot of attention, but I love her already and Cayden adores her.  Along with in the afternoon all the adults have to report to the clearing for training. The older females in the pack stay behind with the children.

Everyone seems on edge because they know whats going to happen, but hopefully with the three other packs helping and the element of surprise on our hands than we will be able to take town the Alpha of the Star lake pack. From everything that Chase has told us about the pack that a lot of the pack members won't be so willing to defend their alpha and they are there because the Alpha will not let them leave. See you have to ask an Alpha's permission to leave the pack or you are still under his comand when you leave. Thus making it easy for him to order you to come back and you have no choice, but to obey.  Me and Anna would have been able to leave without permission because we have alpha blood in us, but if we were ordered to stay we would have to obey. However our mother told us to leave and she was the Alpha female so we didn't have a problem leaving.

We meaning me, Susan, and some other of the pack females have finished preparing the rooms for our guest that will arrive later this afternoon. Next we have to start the feast for their arrival, but I have to go check on Rosie who is napping first. With that in mind I went to the nursery to find Rosie laying awake in her crib. I pick her up and bring her down stairs to put her in the pack an play with some of her new toys in the living room. See Cayden managed to find the time while we were preparing to have our visitors to take Rosie and Chase shopping to get stuff. He spoiled them with toys, but also got the necesities like clothes. His answer to why he got so many toys is whats the fun in having kids if you can't spoil them. He already treats Rosie and Chase like they are our real children. Sometimes he really surprises me.He really is going to make a great dad to our children  someday,but he needs to tone it down with the toys. I know werewolfs develop faster than humans, but Rosie is still to young for half the things he got her. 

I walked into the kitchen and started to help peel potatoes. There where atleast twenty females including me and Susan in the kitchen preparing the meal. WIth our pack being atleast one-hundred and fifty members and the other packs sending between twenty and thirty pack members we need all the help we can get.

Chase and Cayden walked into the kitchen. Chase has been stuck to him like glue since he got here. He seems to look up to Cayden like he is a god and its adorable.

" Hey Babe" Cayden said giving me a kiss.

" Hi Mom I mean Aria"

" Hi Chase I told you, you can call me mom or Aria whatever you want. Im not going to force you to call me mom."

" Ok Do you want help"

" Sure"

" I will to since Rosie is playing and I have nothing to do"

" Ok" I said handing them each a peeler so they could help.

" Aria" Chase said.

" Yes little man"

" Cayden was teaching me how to fight earlier. It was so cool. Hes really fast and I doubt anyone could take him. I bet hes invinicible like the incredible hulk. You know from the movie we watched last night"  Chase said sounding so proud of Cayden that it made my heart swell.  I looked over at Cayden and he was smilling, not his usual smirk, but a real genuine smile.

" Is that so?" I asked

" Yes Cayden's the best. I want  to be just like him when im older"

I looked back over at Cayden and his smile got even bigger if that was even possible. At that moment I was content with my little family even if the kids were adopted. The only thing that could make this better is if we were not preparing to battle.