The Party

( Aria's POV)

It took some convincing, but me and Cayden are going to the party. At first he really didn't want to go to bring me to a party with a bunch of drunk werewolves. I mean someone would really have to try to get drunk because it takes way more alcohol to get a werewolf drunk than it does a human.

Right now me and Olivia are in Cayden and my room to get ready. Olivia convinced me to wear the strapless black dress that came down to about mid thigh from our shopping trip. She also insisted that she do my hair and makeup. So I am currently sitting in Caydens desk chair well she paints my face with makeup I can't stand.

Olivia has already finished getting ready while I was in the shower. She is wearing a red off the shoulder dress with matching heels. She straightened her long red hair and is wearing just enough makeup not to look like a slut. She has on mascara,liner, and not to much eye shadow for her eye makeup. To top it off she applied a small amount of strawberry lip gloss.

It seemed like forever before she was done with my make up. When she was done she let me go into the bathroom to look in the mirror.  When I walked in I was shocked. My black hair was straightened and  had a bump. For eye makeup she did the smokey eye effect and topped it off with some lip gloss. I had to admit I looked amazing. I turned to Olivia and gave her a hug.

" Thank you"

" Your welcome I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself"

" Yeah come on I'm sure the guys are waiting for us"

"OK lets go"

We left the room, but not before grabbing my phone. Once down stairs, we went into the living room where the boys were waiting for us. I caught sight of Cayden, and he looked sexy. He was wearing a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and jeans that fit just right with his chucks. His hair was messy and looked like he just rolled out of bed, but it looked sexy anyway. Our eyes met and his eyes held a look of pure desire. I looked away embarrassed and no doubt my cheeks were bright red.

Cayden walked over to me and Wrapped his arms around me.

" Ready to go baby"

" Yeah" I said before he led me out of the pack house. Since the party was in the clearing we didn't need to drive. So we walked the short distance. Once we got closer we could hear the music and smell the alcohol. 

When we reached the clearing, there were couples dancing in the middle and kegs on once side of the clearing. Someone set up a table with a stereo for the music. The moon shown down on the river and it looked absolutely beautiful.

" Come dance with me" Cayden said taking my hand and leading me to the where the other teens were dancing. Cayden wrapped his arms around my waste and I wrapped mine around his neck.

" You look beautiful tonight"

" Thank you it was all Olivia's doing"

" No you always look beautiful, but I have to admit I love seeing you in this dress"

I didn't answer him, instead I just leaned my head on his chest listening to the rhythm of his heart beat while we swayed to the music. I could stay like this forever under the moonlight and stars dancing with my mate to the music.

We danced like that for a few songs before Olivia and Liam came over. Olivia and I left Cayden and Liam, while we went to go get drinks. When we got there I grabbed a beer for both me and Cayden. I noticed that Olivia only had one beer so I asked " aren't you going to get one for Liam."

" This is for Liam"

" Oh you don't drink"

" No I do, If i tell you, then you have to promise not to tell anyone"

" I promise, but what would make it so you couldn't .....Oh your pregnant right?" I asked

" I think so I am late"

" have you told Liam"

" NO i am afraid he won't be happy and" she started to say, but I cut her off " Liam will be happy he loves you and will make a great father"

" Your right thank you" She said giving me a hug.

" your welcome"

" so have you talked to Cayden about marking you yet"

" No I'm to scared to"

" well i surprised he has waited this long since its hard enough for normal males to wait and he has alpha blood in him" she said

" I'll talk to him tomorrow."

We continued to walk back to where the guys were in silence. They were talking,but once they caught sight of us they stopped. That's weird I wonder what they were talking about. I handed Cayden his beer and took a sip of mine.

" Babe your not going to have one" Liam asked.

I gave Olivia a nod trying to encourage her to tell him. I know shes nervous, but she will have tell him sooner or later. So why not now. She gave me a smile but turned to Liam ready and opened her mouth but didn't say anything.

 " Babe whats wrong"

" Nothings wrong it just"

" OK then what is it"

She didn't say anything, she just moved her hand to her stomach. Liam seemed to notice this to and his eyes lit up.

" Are you pregnant?" he asked sounding hopeful.

She nodded and Liam picked her up and swung her around. " I love you so much Olivia"

" I love you too"

Liam set her down wrapping his arms around her. He looked at us with a proud smile on his face and said " did you hear that I'm going to be a daddy"

" Congratulation" Cayden said his arms still around my waist with my back against his chest.

" See Olivia I told you he would be happy"

" why were you nervous babe" Liam asked.

" I didn't know how you would react I mean we are both still so young and I wanted you to be as happy as I am" she said smiling at him sheepishly.

" Babe I'm going to love this baby as much as I love you"  He said rubbing her belly lovingly.

We danced and all of us except for Olivia drank a little bit more, but not enough to really effect us.

Once the party was over we headed back to the pack house and went are separate ways. Back in our room I grabbed night clothes and went in the bathroom to change. When I came out Cayden was already stripped down to his boxers and in bed. I climbed in next to him and laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me before closing my eyes and falling asleep in my mates warm embrace.