Goodbyes

Chapter 18 ( Aria's POV)

I was laying awake in bed, wrapped in Cayden's arms worrying about everything. Don't get me wrong I am glad we found Chase and Rosie. I love them to death and they are really good kids. Chase keeps slipping and calling me mommy. He admitted that he feels guilty every time because he feels like he is betraying his real mom. I told him she would be happy there is someone there to take care of her precious jems while she is in heaven watching over us and that he could call me either one. She would understand. If anything ever happened to me and Cayden I could only hope that someone would be there to take care of my children, that is if we have them. 

Today is the day that they plan to follow through with the plan. I know in the end that something good will have come out of it, but I can't help it that I worry. My mate is going to be put in harms way along with my friends. I don't think I could take loosing anyone else.

Cayden will always be the love of my life and other half. Liam is my bestfriend and going to be a father. He needs to be there for his child. Alex is Anna's mate and gonna be my brother- in-law some day. Not to mention we have become good friends on since I came here. Then there is Brayden, the guy who saved me and one of my mates bestfriends. Well don't get me wrong, we have become friends its just I don't know him as well as the others, but it doesn't mean I want him in harms way. Then again I don't want anyone from my new pack in harms way or anyone else for that matter. This whole situation sucks.

 " Stop thinking about it"

" I thought you were asleep"

" No I have been watching you for the past few minutes"

" If you weren't my mate I would say thats creepy"

" well I am so there is no problem there"

" anyway how did you know what I was thinking about"

" I may not be able to ready your mind because we haven't fully mated yet, but I have learned to read your expressions" He explained

" Oh"

" Everything will be fine"

" You don't know that"

" we have three other packs helping so it is four against one and we have suprise on our hands. Not to mention chase has been a big help by describing everything to us."

" I know it just I love you so much and then there is everyone else. I can't handle loosing anyone else."

" Baby girl it will be fine"

I  nodded my head in response. I know he is right and I need to stop worrying so much and enjoy the time we have left before they leave.

" when do you guys leave"

" After breakfast" definitly not the answer I wanted to hear.

Nodding I gave him a quick kiss and was going to get up, but he wasn't having that. He captured my lips and bit down on my bottom lip. I parted my lips allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth. I was now straddling him and his hands went from my hips to under my shirt. Eventually they found my breasts and I pulled away causing him to pout.

" Not now"

" OK whenever  your ready babe I am not going to force you to do anything. I love that fact that you stopped me when it became to much.

I leaned down and whispered seductively in his ear " Babe its not that im not ready. I am more than ready, when you come back I am all yours"

( Cayden's POV)