Rescue

1st July 2015

DAD'S POV

What the fuck? I was about to give my daughter a real lesson when this horrible noise rings through the pub. Y/n looks to the window in anticipation, making me confused. She runs towards it. She's fucking asking to be punished. I chase after her and grab her by the hair, holding a knife to her throat. I see y/n's friend stand in front of me from outside the open window. What was her name again? Lily? Livvy? It doesn't matter anyway, she can join us. "YOU MOVE ANY CLOSER Y/N DIES," I boom, spitting in her face. Y/n breathes heavily, panicking. She puts her hands up in surrender, stepping back. "Okay, fine. But, Mr. Y/L/N, I really thought you would've learnt. You really shouldn't make empty threats. It never goes well for you," She says confidently. Fuck I hate her. I angrily take y/n's wrist and cut a slit in it, blood oozing out onto my fingers. "Still think it's empty?" I say sarcastically, before i realise what she's doing. A tall man pops up behind her, before the two of them walk in through the front of the pub. They open the door and i lurch forward in attack, angry at the two of them for ruining my fun.

YOUR POV

Of course, I'm grateful she and Adam are here, but they should leave. Dad wasn't joking, he really will kill me and i know its true. Dad goes to attack Lizzy and I scream, he can't take her from me. He lifts the knife, only to have it taken from him from behind. Smooth, Adam. Real smooth. Adam throws it on the floor, before Lizzy leaps on my dad, punching him repeatedly. I run to Adam, hugging into him. "Thank you," I whisper to him. He smiles. He leads me through the crowds before grabbing a crazed Lizzy from my dad. He carries us both outside, where he puts us down and we all run from the pub to Adam's car. We get in, before Adam drives away as quickly as possible.

"OH MY GOD WHAT JUST HAPPENED," I say, sighing. "Thanks guys. you didn't have to do that. Honestly, i don't know what I'd do without you guys. How will i repay you? Oh god, I feel depressed. Wh-" Lizzy interrupts me. "Y/n. It's okay. He's gone. We'll take you back to ours for a couple of days, message Brad. Where is Brad, wasn't he with you?" I swallow the lump in my throat as I explain. "We broke up. I didn't want him to see me like this.. I.." I trail off, crying from all the experiences over the last week or so. "Y/n, I'm so sorry. We won't talk about him," "None of the boys have spoken to me since I left the hospital, I was alone until you saved me," the tears were coming out in bucket loads. I looked at my wrist, the blood still flowing out of it. "I need medication... my wrist," "I know, I know. Let's get you home,"

I fell asleep on their back seat, crying as i slept, thinking about my dad, Brad, how unlucky I am. What should i do about him? I'm too depressed to be in a relationship. I need help. A cure.

Is there a cure when you've lost everything?