The Warehouse?

20th July 2015

YOUR POV

The day is getting closer. The day my ex-boyfriend who I am still in love with turns 20. I need to see him. I need to be with him. Ever since I left him it's been hard, like there's been something missing from my life that I may never get back.

I'm saton the balcony reading my book again, when my phone starts ringing. Oh god, this is how everything went wrong last time. Incoming call from: Condora. The one boys who has actually been nice to me. He deserves a chat as he will actually talk to me. I answered the phone feeling slightly confused. What does he want?

"Y/n!" He says as I answer the phone. "Hey, Con. What's up?" I say, folding over the corner of my page and putting the book down. "I need to show you something. Come down to the old warehouse this evening at 5," He said. What? The warehouse hasn't been used for anything in at least 5 years, why there? "Okay... but why?" I ask, I doubt he'll tell me but it's worth a try I guess. "I can't tell you that," Told ya so, "just do it, y/n, okay? Just come down to the warehouse at 5pm tonight," "Okay... bye Con," "Bye," Weird.... I guess it's nothing. But I'd better start getting ready, it's 2pm now and I've done nothing today, I'm still here in my pyjamas.

I threw on a black tee and my favourite kimono. It was cream with little glints of gold intertwined. It made me feel confident, look magical. i wore denim shorts and my favourite mint green converse on y feet. I put on a long rose gold pendant necklace and a bunch of beaded bracelets, before doing my makeup. I did some winged liner and that was about it, just brushing out my hair and leaving it down. I really couldn't be assed to do anything with it. I didn't even know what I'd need to take with me, he hadn't given that much away. I just took some money for the bus, my phone and my earbuds, because I literally take earbuds everywhere because I panic if I don't.

It was 4:30 and I left the house for the bus stop. The warehouse was about 20 minutes on the bus but i had to walk to the stop, which took like 5 minutes. I put my earphones in and listened to my music, needing something to soothe my brain of the thoughts stabbing like swords. I arrived at the warehouse with a couple of minutes to spare so I decided to text Con and let him know I was outside.

CONNOR'S POV

Oh crap, she's outside. What do I do? I'm nervous for him. I text her back, telling her to come on in. I wish him good luck...