FaceTime

2nd March 2015

YOUR POV

I am lying on my bed with my laptop open, editing my next video when i receive a FaceTime call from Brad Mystery Boy flashes up on my phone screen and i smile, answering the call. "Hey, Brad!" "Good evening, Y/N. How's it going?" he said with a smile. That smile. The one that kills me every time. "Alright i guess, just editing. You? How's the band? How was Asia?" "All good here, the band can't wait for the UK next month. It was great thanks!...." we talked for a while about his tour. "I'm guessing you're excited for next month, I can finally see you again. And meet Lizzy!" he said, clearly excited. "Can't wait! I can finally meet the boys!!" We kept talking for about an hour before Brad finally let me finish off editing my vlog. My viewers know about Brad, I have vlogged him before, when we used to go to Starbucks every day. I really do miss him. The feelings bubble back with every thought of him, and i can't help but think he feels the same way...

Lizzy got to mine and we messed about trying on stupid outfits and baking cookies, taking Instagrams  and having a laugh. We walked up to the shop about 2 blocks away and came back with Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream, my favourite. Lizzy always buys me ice cream when she knows I'm sad or i miss someone. We snuggled up on my sofa to watch The Fault In Our Stars and it got half way when I suddenly cracked. I had to ask her, and it came out as a cry. She held me close looking into my eyes. "oh, Y/N/N. It's okay. What's up? You know you can tell me whatever it is" she said softly, rubbing my back with her hand. "D-do y-you think.... he feels it t-too?" I asked quietly, knowing she would understand. "Oh Y/N, babes. Of course! Why wouldn't he!?! Look, You have every right to be upset, and I know it hurts. Come on, let's have a cuddle and make it better" she said, knowing it would make me feel better.

She was right all along. I was mad for him.

---------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOOH IT'S GETTIN' EXCITINGGGGG! I hope you enjoyed that chapter, I'll update soon!

-m xx