Guess who's back...

*16th June 2015*

*4:30am*

YOUR POV

I woke up in my bed, shivering. I felt my face. Soaked as I expected. A nightmare. I cried quietly in the covers, huddling up to my sleeping boyfriend. My shaking must've woken him up because straight away he was tightening his grip around my body. "Y/n," he whispered, panicked. "Y/n whats up?? Its okay baby, im here now. There's no need to worry," I cried into his bare chest, gripping onto him tightly. "I... I h-had a n-nightmare," I stuttered between sniffs. "Ab-bout my d-d-dad..." I trailed off, the tears taking over and slowly drowning my voice. "Oh babe. It's okay now. Im here and it was all a dream. Are you going to be okay y/n?" He asked sweetly. I nodded. "Come here," he opened his arms in embrace. I shuffled into them and he wrapped them around my quivering body. I tried to sleep again.

An hour had passed and i hadn't fallen asleep again. Brad lay next to me, small snores escaping his mouth gently. How did I get so lucky? He's absolutely gorgeous. And loving. And kind. Just perfect. He noticed me becoming restless and awoke again. "Sorry Brad," I muttered, feeling guilty for waking him another time. "No, y/n. It's okay. I don't mind. Can you not sleep?" "No... I've tried but I just can't," I mumbled sadly. He sighed loudly.

"When I met you yesterday,

You took my breath away,

And I kinda like the way, that you're so damn

Unpredictable.

But that was just history,

It turned into you and me,

It happened so easily,

Like I'm living some kind of

Miracle.

The world keeps spinning, it won't stop.

It's just beginning,

Cause I've got high hopes

High hopes

High hopes for me and you.

And when we grow old, they'll say I told you so

Cause I got high-high-high hopes,"

He sang it beautifully, instantly relaxing me and i turned away from him in his arms, listening intently to every lyric he sang. 

"I could move in with you,

We could get married too,

Go on our honeymoon, maybe we should

Finish this coffee first.

It might sound a little weird,

It's like I've known you for years,

So every word you hear might just sound a

Little over-rehearsed..."

I drifted off as he sang into my ears. I am so grateful to have him. I could never want anyone else, just him. These next couple of weeks are going to be insanely good, I can't wait.

*10:00 am*

I could feel a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring at my peaceful body as I slept silently. They woke me. He knew I hated him watching me, it made me feel uncomfortable and insecure. The pair of strong arms around my waist were clinging to me, as if to tell me that I'll never be alone. I had turned over to face Brad in my sleep, and his hands were behind me playing with the tips of my hair. He lightly kissed the tip of my nose and all over my face, before ending with a peck on the lips. My eyes fluttered open wearily to a gorgeous grinning face. "Good morning baby. Did you get to sleep alright in the end?" I smiled tiredly, my bloodshot eyes meeting his. "Yeah thanks, you singing really helped," I cuddled into his chest. We didn't move for a couple of hours. Maybe the whole day...