Don't play golf with y/n.

*24th June 2015*

YOUR POV

Im taking Brad to play some mini golf today, and bloody hell I wish him good luck. Last time I played golf, I went with Dan and Alec (remember him from about 30 chapters ago 😂) and I nearly put Alec in hospital... let's just say my aim/strength weren't the most accurate. At all. I took out my vlogging camera and tightened my curly ponytail before beginning my vlog. "Good morning everyone! Today me and Brad are going to go and play mini golf, and Brad doesn't know this but.... I can't play golf. At all. I'm actually awful. Alec, if you're watching, I'm sorry," I giggled a little. "We're just waiting for the uber which should be here soon. The boys went home yesterday so now it's just me and Brad today and then the next two days, so yay!" I had an uber notification, telling me that it was here. "You ready to go babe?" Said brad, walking last and saying hi to the vlog. "Yeees, yees. I'll catch up with you lot when we're there!" I put my vlogging camera away and held Brad's hand as we walked out to get the uber.

When we arrived, I started vlogging again as we walked in and paid for our clubs. Which had done because today was my treat, I wasn't gonna let Brad pay AGAIN. We got to the first hole and I wasn't really holding the club correctly, or standing in the right place, so Brad had to come and help me.  He stood behind me, hot breath tickling the back of my neck, shivers shooting up and down my spine. He wrapped his hands around one of my legs and lifted it lightly. "This goes here," he said, moving it as I obeyed. "And this goes here," he moved my other leg so that they were lined up and would help me play. His arms slinked around my body and gripped around my hands, guiding them to the right place to hold onto my club. "Now swing back, yep, just a little," he lifted the golf club backwards a little before forcing it down to hit the ball. He stayed attached to me as we watched the ball sail across the tacky green floor and land just short of the hole. "Perfect, now just tap it in," he said, letting go so I could go and knock the ball in. It plopped into the hole perfectly. "I did it! I actually did it!" I cheered, proud of my achievement. "Yay y/n! I'm so proud of you baby, well done," he said, lining up for his own shot. He go a hole-in-one, typical. We went all the way around the course and when we finished, we were so close with our scores. "So guys, we just finished our round of golf... Brad won but only by 2 points, so I'll let him off I guess. Now we're gonna head off and get some lunch, Nando's sound good to you?" I turned to Brad and asked. "You know me so well," he winked and grabbed my non-vlogging hand, leading me out the building and towards Nando's. We turned through the busy streets of London, hand in hand to stop each other from getting swallowed by the huge crowds of people.

We sat at our table in the restaurant and chatted and laughed over plates of chicken and garlic bread. We had eaten and were sat at our table, chatting a little about our lives. He gripped my hand from across the table and spoke softly. "I love you, y/n," before I could thank him and return the comment he was already rambling on. "But it's a different kind of love. Not infatuation, not just a strong liking, I really, truly think you're the only one, the one person who can make me completely happy. Thank you, I love you," "Brad, I love you too. You're too freaking perfect for words and I can't get over how much I love you, it's too much. You mean the world to me, ever since you came along you made my pretty crap life seem bright and happy again, thank you. I love you more," he leaned across the table and joined my lips with his soft pink ones, making electricity surge through me and smile into it. He pulled away and winked, smirking at me. "Waddya say we get out of here?" He winks. I nod and take his hand, leading him to a bus stop which takes us to the end of my road.

A perfect day. Could I ask for anymore?