Ice Ice Baby

20th June 2015

BRAD'S POV

I placed a hand on her thigh as the taxi drove the five of us to the rink. I couldn't wait for today. Y/n looked gorgeous, dressed in a cropped sweater and some leggings. I looked at her silky dark hair which she had tied into a sleek ponytail perched high on her head. Her long eyelashes sheilded her deep brown eyes from above view. She looked up at me and smiled before pecking my cheek and placing her hand on mine. "Ew PDA," said Connor, who was sat on the other side of y/n. "Oh shut up," She said, punching his arm lightly. We pulled up outside the outlet and walked in like a wall of people, shoulder to shoulder, with y/n in the middle of us.

Y/n payed for all of us to get our wristbands and then collect our skates. Y/n is very clumsy anyway so ice skating may have been a bad choice for her, but she can hold onto me or one of the others if she needs to. We put on our skates and hobble over to the ice rink, gripping onto each other for support. I watch as James goes onto the ice first, trying to walk a few small steps. He showed the security guard at the barrier his orange wristband and we all tried to catch up with him as he glided out onto the ice. "Tris, you go next," I suggest, not wanting to be the next person to go out and be humiliated. Tris shows his wristband to the security and gets in, shortly followed by Connor. Y/n goes next. She lets go of my arm and pushes off a bit too quickly, hurrying to show the guard her wristband as she glides out next, unable to stablize. Con literally has to catch her stop her from gliding right to the opposite side of the rink. "My girlfriend everybody," I announce, gesturing towards her as she struggled to stand up. Everyone laughed a little before I walked past security with my wrist showing and I hurry to y/n's side. She grips onto my side as she tries a few baby steps to get herself started. Soon, she's latching off of me and gripping onto Con, then Tris, then James in a zig zag pattern before eventually coming back to my side. "I did it!" she exclaimed. "I actual- WOAH!" She said, as one of the more experienced skaters whizzed past her, whisking her off her feet and onto the floor. She laughed as she collided with the cold ice, James turned around to see her on the floor and laughed with her. Soon enough we were all giggling and trying to pull her off the ground without falling ourselves. But then Tris' foot slipped and he fell next to her, which dragged me on top of y/n, followed by Con. "Haha! You guys will never see me fall!" said James confidently, trying to get away. Tris grabbed his ankle and pulled him over so he was flat out next to us. We laughed until we cried at our stupidity and scrambled to our feet.

After an hour or two of skating, we headed to a nearby Nando's for lunch. We played wing roulette which was.. eventful. We all had a great time and I can't wait for the rest of the trip.