Ad(am)vice

1st June 2015

YOUR POV
I'm sat on my bed, minding my own buisness, just vlogging for my channel when I recieve a text. "OOH! A text!" I announce to my camera theatrically. "Awwh its from Lizzy's boyfriend!" Luckily my subscribers already know about Adam and Lizzy (or Ladam, as I call them). He had messaged me asking for advice. He was meant to be going out with Lizzy later this evening but had no idea where to take her. So of course, he came to me. "Right, id better sort this out as it's important but I'll catch up with you lot later on!" I put away my camera and texted Adam back. Maybe like the cinema, or a cute little restaurant near Hyde Park. Anywhere cute that you two can spend some quality time together. Take care of her, mate. She loves you, dont throw that away x. I pressed send and smiled. I was generally excited for my friend.

Tris lives in London like me and today he is coming over to film a video with me. Ever since I met Brad, me and the boys have been very close. Especially me and Tris. I can't wait for later. I threw on a sweatshirt and some leggings, put my hair up into a half up half down with a bun on top, just 5 minutes before Tristan arrived.

The door knocked and I walked through my flat to the door. "T!' I shouted, hugging him. "Y/N!" He hugged me back, he is so much taller than me! I led him inside and we chatted and i vlogged a little bit. We decided to bake a cake for my video, I knew it would be hilarious. He started off by trying to put flour in instead of sugar. What a numpty. The cake turned out alright in the end, and he's been here for about 2 hours now. "How about we go into London? We could go shopping or something?" I suggest. Today has already been brilliant, me and Tris have bonded so much. "Sounds good, head for coffee first?" I nodded and popped on some burgandy vans before we left the house in Tristans car. I plugged in the aux and we sang along to all the classics.

We had a great day out shopping and vlogging. We headed to put separate houses and i edited my vlog before climbing into bed in my pjs. I get a text from Lizzy. Hope you had fun with Trissy! Adam's the cutest. He took me to the cinema and then that little restaurant in Hyde Park. However did he know?? Love you xx. I simply texted back two words. I wonder... xx. I smiled and fell asleep, thinking of my own boyfriend, out somewhere in the world.

It's not even been a week and i already miss him like mad.