The last coffee

9th December 2014

YOUR POV

Me and Brad have been texting back and forth in between coffee meet ups. Today was my last day in Birmingham and I had to catch the train home at 11am. I packed my bags back at the hotel and left for the coffee shop, Brad knowing we would have to meet up earlier.

When we meet up, me and Brad talk about anything and everything. He knows a lot about me, including my horrifying past. At the age of 12, my parents began to abuse me and my brother, who was 15 at the time. We couldn't tell anyone because we would then be punished by our parents if they found out. I lost all my friends except one because i went into school upset and i couldn't tell anyone why. Me and my brother had to stick up for each other a lot. i had just started secondary school and my brother was in the middle of his GCSEs. My brother Dan and I came up with a plan to tell just one of our friends what was going on. The friend i told is called Eliza, but i call her Lizzy. She was the only friend who stood by me, and is still my best friend now. I don't have many friends and i live 5 minutes away from Lizzy , so we're all good. At the time, I would stay over at Eliza's at least 3 nights a week to get away from my parents. Her parents and brother Charlie were so understanding when we told them what was going on. Dan is now at university and i moved out of my parent's house earlier this year. 6 years on, I'm now 18 and still receive threatening messages from them once a week.

Brad is aware of all of this and is very understanding, I'll miss him. i left Starbucks first, hugging Brad, never wanting to let go. "I'll miss you, mystery boy. But this isn't the end. Goodbye," "Farewell, Golden Nails." and with that, i left.

Miss you already xx

He had already texted me, bless him.  :((( xx , I typed as reply, getting in my taxi to the station.

I got home at 1:30, and it is now 3. I'm at Lizzy's and telling her all about my trip. "You like him, I can tell Y/N." she said when i told her about Brad. I shook my head and settled back into the movie we were watching. "It's not like i can just visit him though, I'll never see him again now. Unless his band come here on tour. Then we'll get tickets...?" I pondered. "Yep, you're mad for him. Sounds good. Text him and find out, then!" i smiled up at my blonde-haired friend. "i missed you so much, Lizzy. I love youuuuuu" She smiled at giggled. "I missed you too, Y/N. i love you tooooooo!" She copied as i pulled out my phone and opened Messages. You wouldn't be coming to London on tour, would you? I'm already thinking of how to see you again... I MISS YOU!! xx I tapped out my reply and threw my phone next to me on the sofa. Within seconds he'd replied. Probably yes, I'll sort out 2 backstage passes for you and Lizzy... Our manager won't mind xx he had said. "YES THEN!" i screamed at the top of my lungs. "I CAN SEE HIM AGAIN, LIZZY!" i hugged her tight, my beautiful best friend.

-----------------------------

Abuse is no joke, and although this is all made up i hope none of you experience it. If you are going through abuse, TALK TO SOMEONE! It could be anyone!!

i hope you're enjoying the storyyyyy :)

-m xx