Part 22

Part 22

It was breakfast time. Arnav came there with Khushi who came too talking over phone.

"Chote.. Khushi Bitiya!! Come. Have breakfast" said Nani.

" HHBB. Phati Saree will eat here or already ordered food from outside now too" mocked Mami.

" You are right Mrs. Manorama. Seems like you came to know about me very well" said Khushi.

" That means you ordered breakfast too from outside" asked Payal.

" Not exactly though. I will have my breakfast in office" said Khushi.

The door bell rang and HP opened the door. Karan along with an woman in fifties entered the house.

" Hi Karan" said Khushi.

" Good morning Khushi. This is for you" said Karan giving her a bouquet of orchids.

" Thank you soo much" said Khushi taking it.

" Hi maddy aunty. " greeted Khushi the woman.

" How are you beta ??"asked the lady with affection.

" I am fine aunty. " said Khushi. Then Khushi turned to Arnav" Mr.Raizada. She is maddy aunty. She is working from past 25 years in Dadu's house. so from today, she looksafter all my works here. So no need for your servants to worry"

" Khushi Bitiya. What is the need for her when there are many servants in the house ?? "said Nani.

" There is a need Naniji. I want a worth loyal one for me. Don't worry about money. I will pay her. Your chote doesn't need to pay for her" said Khushi.

" It's not about money Khushiji" said Anjali.

" Yes. It's not about money. It's about trust and loyalty" said Khushi.

" What do you mean by that Khushiji ?? That the servants here are not loyal to you. HP and OP are working here from years" said Akash.

" ofcourse Mr.Raizada. I agree that they are working here for years and so obviously they will loyal to you but why will they be loyal to me ?? hai naa HPji" asked Khushi looking at HP. HP gulped hearing it while OP hung down his head.

Khushi looked at Arnav" Say Mr.Raizada. if you have any problem with me keeping my own person, then say me. I too will leave this house along with her"

It was more like a threat.

" No. I don't have any problem" said Arnav.

Khushi smiled hearing this and she turned to maddy" Aunty. You can continue your work. You are here only to do my works. So don't do any other works even if any one in this house say"

Maddy nodded her head.

"Shall we move ??"asked Karan. Khushi nodded his head.

" Why do I feel you want me to show something but couldn't Karan ??"asked Khushi.

" Ohh God. Finally you remembered me. I am dying to show you this" said Karan and showed his hand puling his sleeves up. He had made a tattoo on his hand with the name KHUSHI.

All looked at with wide mouth while Khushi got excited seeing it. Arnav fumed in anger. He wanted to strangle this Karan but waited for Khushi's reaction.

"Wow. Karan. I am impressed" said Khushi patting his shoulder.

This made Arnav go mad and fumed in jealousy while others were shocked hearing it from Khushi.