Epilogue

Epilogue

After three months:

It was night and Arnav is standing at the poolside lost in his own thoughts. Tomorrow is the final day of their divorce. No one knows what is in Khushi's mind. If she really want divorce, then he will give her happily.

He heard a faint voice of moaning and knew it is his son. If he won't go in now, Ansh will cry loudly making Khushi get up. He rushed in and took Ansh into his arms. Ansh stopped seeing him. Arnav took the feeder and fed Ansh milk. He now sat on the chair and looking at Ansh fondly who inturn raised his hand and touching his stubble.

" Ansh. Papa loves you a lot. What do you think your mother's decision will be ??"asked Arnav.

" What do you want Mr.Raizada ??" came a voice from behind and Arnav turned to look at Khushi standing folding her hands. She came to him and stood infront of him. Ansh looked at her and continued having his milk.

" Say me. what do you want ??"asked Khushi.

" Your happiness" said Arnav. Khushi raised her eyebrows.

" I want your happiness Khushi. If it lies in staying away from me then I will accept whatever decision you take and if you want to give a chance to me, then I promise I will love you and Ansh till my last breath" said Arnav.

" You have made many promises earlier too Mr. Raizada but never stood on them. If your anger overpowers you, you will forget everything" said Khushi. Arnav din't say anything. This is not new to him. from the past three months, she would always taunts him whenever she gets a chance. Khushi bend down to take Ansh but he wriggled as he is not ready to leave his father.

Khushi sighed seeing it. This boy is soo much into his father. Never leaves him. She can see even Arnav too is a doting father. He takes care of Ansh more than her. At nights, most of times, Arnav only take care of Ansh not to disturb Khushi's sleep. He will make Ansh bath, feeds him, even changes his diapers.

Arnav came and silently placed Ansh on the bed who is sleeping. Ansh held his collar tightly. Arnav smiled and released his tiny fist. A smile appeared as he always do that exactly like his mother. He looked at Khushi who is as usual least bothered. Arnav sighed and went towards recliner to sleep.

Next morning:

When Arnav wokeup, Khushi already made Ansh bath and making him ready.

" Good morning baby" said Arnav looking at Ansh. He smiled seeing his father.

" Good morning" Arnav said to Khushi but she just ignored him. he got used to her ignorance now.

" let's go baby. We have to go to the court now" said Khushi, took her belongings and was leaving the room when Nani entered with Arnav's coffee. She looked at Khushi but Khushi simply left the room.

" Chote. Did she said anything ??"asked nani hopefully.

Arnav nodded his head in negative.

" Are you ok ??"asked Nani.

" I am fine Nani" said Arnav and escaped into the washroom. Nani stood there helplessly. She want her chote's life to be happy with his wife and son. Didn't her conversation made Khushi's decision change ??