Part 13

Part 13

"This is what happened Amma. Do you think I am at fault ??'asked Khushi crying in Garima's embrace.

"No Beta. There is no mistake of yours" said Garima wiping Khushi's tears.

"Haan Khushi. There is no fault of yours. Fault is your husband's. Any wife in your place would feel same. Even I think the same if I were in your place" said Pankhuri.

" Beta. We can understand your husband's love towards his Di but it doesn't give him any right to insult you. If his sister is weak then what can you do ?? What is your fault ?? Instead of taking Psychiatrist help, they are all pampering her and blaming you for her condition" said Dadaji too.

They all stayed silent for few minutes..

"Amma. Don't say them about me being here" said Khushi.

"No beta. I won't say about you. Don't worry" said Garima" Now. I need to leave. You take care of yourself and baby"

Khushi nodded her head and hugged her amma.Garima then left from there taking leave from Dadaji and Pankhuri.

In the Night:

Khushi knocked the door of the study room. Aditya and Dadaji who are discussing regarding a deal looked at her.

"Did I disturb you ??"asked Khushi.

"No Beta. There is nothing like that. Come" said Dadaji. She entered into the room and took her seat.

"Do you want something ??"asked Aditya. Khushi nodded her head. Thye both looked at her to continue but she sat fidgeting her pallu.

"Beta. What do you want ? Don't hesitate" said Dadaji.

"I need a job" said Khushi. Both looked at her perplexed.

"Why Beta ?? Do you think you are burden to us ??"asked Dadaji sadly.

"No Dadaji. I know you both must be surprised. I am not thinking I am burden to you. But I just want to be occupied, when ever I sit idle his words are taunting me. "said Khushi.

Aditya and Dadaji looked at each other and understood what her problem is.

" But what will you do beta ??"asked Dadaji.

"I don't know Dadaji but anything which will make me occupied" said Khushi.

"But Khushi. Now you are pregnant. You have to take care of yourself and baby. At this time if you keep straining, it may effect your health. " said Aditya.

"She won't go anywhere leaving the house" said Dadaji.

"Then how can I work ??'asked Khushi.

"Beta. There is no need for you to work. Now you have returned back, I am thinking to get off my responsibilities in the company and giving it to you both" said Dadaji.

"What ?? Company.. How can I even run a company Dadaji ??"asked Khushi surprised.

"Listen to me first. You are a commerce graduate. There is still seven months for your delivery. Until then I will arrange a tutor for you who will teach about business from abcd to you. I have confidence that you will learn everything in these seven months. After delivery, you can do your MBA from distant and also taking part in the company. In these seven months, even you can help us with some office work so that you too can learn"said Dadaji. He looked at both Aditya and Khushi who were thinking.