Part 7

Part 7:

Flashback starts:

This all started after Shyam's fiasco. Anjali is all lost in her own world with the betrayal of her husband and loss of her baby. She can't digest the fact..She kept isolated herself from the family.. Whole day she will be in her room crying not caring for food. She would sometime becomes hysterical locking herself in the room and throwing the things, crying bitterly.. Family is very tensed with her behaviour.. They all tried to cheer up her but none worked..Arnav couldn't able to see his Di like this.. Whenever he is near she would cling to him and cry.. Arnav can see anything but not his sister tears.. His helpless ness turned into anger..

One day, Anjali fainted in her room.. They called doctor.. She examined Anjali.. She is their family doctor, so she knew everything about the family..

As soon as the doctor came out, everyone rushed to her..

"Doctor.. What happened to Di ? Is she fine??"asked Arnav.

Doctor sighing" Mr.Raizada. you already knew she recently lost her baby..And during this time, she came to know her husband's truth. She is weak both physically and mentally. So she can't withstand the truth now. You people should have taken care not to reveal about her husband's truth.. She is in depression now."

Everyone felt miserable hearing it..

"What should we do now ??"asked Akash.

"Do the things which will make her happy. I will prescribe some medicines for her.. Give them.. Take care of her, if this situation continues, there is a chance she may loose her mental stability.."

Whole family gasped hearing it.. Doctor prescribed some medicines and left from there..

"HHBB. See sasumaa What happened to our Anjali Bitiya ??"said Mamiji crying.

"Mamiji. Don't worry.. We are all there for Di. we will bring her out of this" said Kushi keeping her hand on Mamiji's shoulder..

But Mami jerked off her hand angrily" This is all because of you Phatisadi now Anjali Bitiya is in this state. You are the sole responsible of everything happened to our Anjali Bitiya now."

"Mamiji. What are you saying ??"asked Kushi with tears.

"What Is wrong in Mamiji's words Kushi ??"said Arnav shocking her. He came near her" Mamiji is right. Now if Di is in this state, it is all because of you. That day I asked not to do this, we can expose Shyam seeing a right time, but you din't listen to my words and carried out your plan..because of that now today my Di is in this state.. I am a big fool to be with you in that plan. If anything happens to my Di, I swear I won't spare you Kushi. I will never forgive you for this"

Saying this he marched out from there leaving a shocked Kushi behind.. Family too left from there sighing..

Kushi is hurted soo much by Arnav's words. But she too felt somewhere, she is responsible for it. She should have waited some more time. After that incident, family tried to bring Anjali come out of her trauma.. Arnav always spend her time mostly with his Di as his Di needs him more.. even though family tried soo much, they can't bring a smile on Anjali's face.