Part 28

Part 28

Payal sat with pari until she completes her homework. After completing homework, she brought Pari down.

"Pari. You sit here. I will bring milkshake for you" said payal.

Pari nodded her head and sat on the sofa while Payal entered inside. Pari saw the glass vase which is soo attractive. So she moved to it and took in her hands. But it slipped in that process breaking it.

" What have you done ??"shouted Anjali who came there witnessing the scene.

Pari looked at her fearfully. Payal and Maddy came there, looking at the broken glass vase they understood what must have happened. Even sheetal, Aarav too came there.

" don't you know how to behave in other's house ?? Do you know the cost of this vase ??"said Anjali and raised her hand to slap Pari when Payal caught her hand.

" Di. Pari din't do anything intentionally"said Payal.

" But mistake is mistake Payalji. She have to bear punishment for that" said Anjali then looking at Pari" I will thrown you now in store room. Then you will get some manners"

" I don't allow it Di" said Payal.

" Payalji How dare you to talk with me in this tone ??'said Anjali "Don't interfere in my matters"

"Haan Anjali Bitiya. She is a child. Leave her "said mami too. She too is not liking the way Anjali is behaving with pari now.

"No Mamiji. I won't. why are you even supporting this girl ??"said Anjali

" Di" came a voice from behind and they all turned to look at Arnav.

'Chote.. See how Payalji is behaving rudely with me ??'said Anjali faking tears.

Payal and Maddy looked at her with wide eyes even mami too. She got suspicious now. Seeing Arnav, Pari ran to him and hugged him.

" I have seen everything Di" said Arnav calmly lifting Pari.

" Chote. This girl have broken the vase. You know this vase is very costly" said Anjali.

" Her name is Pari. And she din't do it intentionally." Said Arnav and shouted for Hp who came there. He ordered him to clean the glass pieces.

" But chote. If we punish her, she won't repeat this mistake next time" said Anjali.

" Oh God Di. What is wrong with you ?? rather than punishing, you can even convince Pari with words. Why are you hell bent on punishing her ?? If you remember, few days back Aarav too broke a vase which is more costlier than this. Then why din't you punish him that day" asked Arnav.

"HHBB. This time Arnav bitwa is right Anjali Bitiya. That day you din't even shouted on Aarav" said Mami.

Anjali's tongue tied and she din't say anything, left from there fuming in anger.

After an hour, Khushi returned back from the office. She went to their room. She din't find Pari and went towards poolside. But seeing the scene her mouth opened into a big O.