Part 15

Part 15:

All the guests looked at her with an awe expression while Raizadas stood shocked even to react. Their eyes grew wide.

Khushi!!

Khushiji!!

Phati sadi!!

Khushi Bitiya!! Came from their mouths.

Khushi walked to her Dadaji and stood beside him. She gave a warm smile to the guests.

Purushottam Diwaan brought her down to the stage to introduce to her business partners and friends.

" HHBB. Khoon bari taang. How come Khushi is Diwaan's grand daughter ??"asked Mami.

"I don't know Maaji"said Payal confused by herself..

" I am going to talk with her "said Arnav and was going when Aditya and Pankhuri came in his way.

"Hi Mr.Raizada. Is everything ok ??You are looking surprised "asked Aditya.

"Nothing. I am fine" said Arnav looking at Khushi who is talking with someone along with her Dadu.

"Mr.Raizada. Are you looking for someone ??"asked Aditya.

"No.."said Arnav faking a smile.

"Waise Mr.Raizada. You really have a beautiful family" said Pankhuri.

Arnav just faked a smile to them uttering a thank you.

"Especially your son Mr.Raizada. " said Aditya.

Arnav looked at them startled.

"My Son "whispered Arnav.

"Haan Your son. Aarav. He resembles a lot like you. Even your wife is also beautiful and modern" said Pankhuri then turning to Aditya said" Adi. Did you observe even the trio are wearing same color ??"

"And Mr.Raizada and his son are in the same attire. Any one can easily identify they both are Father and Son. Even I heard that your son is having diabetes just like you. Is it right Mr.Raizada ??'asked Aditya.

Arnav is now very much puzzled to hear it..

"They are not my wife and Son"said Arnav.

Both Aditya and Pankhuri faked a surprise face to him.

"Oh we are sorry. Seeing the women clinging to you always and the boy resembling like you. We thought that you are a couple" said Pankhuri.

"Even your Mami said Aarav is exactly like you. So we thought in a other way" said Aditya.

Arnav just nodded his head.. For the first time, he utterly felt bad and angry on his family for comparing with Aarav.

To change topic, Aditya and Pankhuri looked at Khushi who is talking with karan. She is smiling to something which he said.

"Adi. Khushi and Karan makes a great pair. Is n't it ??'asked pankhuri.

Arnav looked at her shocked while Adi nodded his head.

"She is coming out of her trauma after meeting Karan. He will be perfect for her" said Pankhuri.