Part 25

Part 25

Arnav entered the room only to find Khushi talking over the phone at poolside. He is returning back only now from night. Khushi looked at him and entered the room. She looked at his puffy eyes and could figure out he cried last night.

"Where were you last night ??"asked Khushi with concern.. Arnav din't say anything nor he looked at her. He can't face her now but was surprised by her concern.

" Fine. Why should I care for him ??"thought Khushi.

" I need your permission Mr.Raizada" said Khushi with a stern voice entering again into her avatar. Arnav looked at her questioningly.

" One of my friend wants to stay here for two days. Are you Ok with it ?? I mean this is your house. so I am asking your permission "said Khushi.

"This is your house too Khushi. You have all rights here" said Arnav and went into washroom.

It was during breakfast, Arnav came downstairs.. Everyone are present at the dining table waiting for him.. Khushi is having her own breakfast made by Maddy.

Arnav cleared his throat to say something but before he could say something Anjali interrupted.

"Chote. I need to ask something" said Anjali.

" Not now Di. Let me complete first" said Arnav.

" But it is very important" said Anjali Stubbornly.

"Fine. Say it Di" said Arnav irritated.

" I know Chote you are very hurted by yesterday's news. Did you find out the person who leaked those news to the media ??'asked Anjali.

" No Di. Nor I want to know. Who ever it is ?? They indirectly made me realize what mistake I done ?? So I don't want to know about the person" said Arnav.

" But I want to know Chote. I want to know who is that person who hurted my Chote" said Anjali.

" I am not interested Di. They didn't do any harm to me, I am grateful to them for making me realize my mistake" said Arnav.

" But I did my work Chote. I asked one of my friend who works in media to know about who leaked the news and he said to me. " said Anjali.

" I don't want to know about any one Di." said Arnav.

"HHBB. But we want to know Arnav bitwa who did this work ?? Anjali Bitiya tell naa who is it ??" asked Mami.

" No need to know about anyone" said Arnav

" It is Khushiji" said Anjali.. A loud gasp escaped from everyone and looked at Arnav who is having a calm face. He isn't effected by the news. Well!! Why would he be when he knows about it already ?? Yes. He have his sources, afterall he is ASR... Aman informed him yesterday about who leaked the news... Earlier he wanted to kill the person who leaked such a crap news but when he came to know it is none other than Khushi, Shock was beyond the words... He finally understood why she did this ?? Only to make him realize his mistake and her sufferings.

" Bhat!!!" asked Mami bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Yes Mamiji. It is Khushiji who leaked the news to media" said Anjali.

Everyone looked at Khushi who smirked at them. She is not at all surprised. In fact, it is she who made news reach Anjali Jha.

"Khushi. How could you do this to me ?? What will people think about me ?? What will you get by defaming me and linking up with ASR ?? "asked Sheetal crying.