Part 2

Part 2:

Arnav couldn't believe what he had just now read. The letter fell from his hands.

"No. This can't be. Kushi can't leave me. This is her any other prank. He need to check her" thought Arnav. He removed his mobile to call her but it is in the room.

He went downstairs calling out Kushi's name. Everyone in the hall looked at him confused.

"Kushi!! Kushi !! Where are you ?? stop all your pranks. Come here right now" Arnav shouting on the top of his voice.

"Chote. what happened ?? why are you shouting for Kushi bitiya ??"asked Nani.

"Nani. She is not in the room." Said Arnav" Besides all that she wrote a letter saying that she left me leaving mangalsutra and mamma's kangans"

Everyone gasped hearing it.

"What are you saying Arnavji ??"asked Payal horrified.

"Don't worry Payal. Kushi is just angry on me. This must be one of her pranks. You know she can't live without me " said Arnav and asked everyone to check whole house.

Everyone checked whole house not even leaving a single cupboard. All gathered at hall in disappointment.

"Bhai. Kushiji is not present at anywhere" said Akash. Fear gripped into Arnav's heart by now. By now Akash called the security.

"What is the time when you saw Kushiji leaving out ??"asked Akash.

"Morning at nearly 11 am sir" said the security.

"Have you seen her returning ??"asked Akash.

"No Sir" said Security. Akash send him away.

"Payal call Buaji. May be Kushi went there," Said Arnav. Payal nodded her head and went aside. A few minutes later, she came more worried.

"Kushi din't went to Buaji's house too Arnavji" said Payal.

Arnav slumped down onto the floor hearing it. By now he understood clearly that is not any prank. Kushi really left him.

"Kushi!!" screamed Arnav.

Akash went beside him and said" Bhai. Nothing will happen. We will find Kushiji"

"Chote. plz say something" said Nani looking at Arnav's lost form.

Arnav silently got up" I am going to search her"

"Bhai. I too will come" said Akash and both the brothers left out in search of Kushi.

IN Diwaan's Mansion:

Aditya and Purushottam returned from PI's office. Seeing them Pankhuri came to them. Both are looking happy.

"What happened ?? Did you both find out ??"asked Pankhuri.

"yes Pankhu. We had." Said Adi excitedly.

"Really !! Where is our Kushi ??"asked Pankhuri.

"In the room" said Aditya.

"What !! That means..." said Pankhuri.