Part 32

Part 32

Next morning:

There was a silence filled in RM. Everyone are at the hall thinking about yesterday night's incidents except Arshi.. The door bell rang and HP opened the door only to find police. Everyone knew why police came. Arnav and Khushi came down from the stairs.

Inspector greeted Arnav... Aarav too came there.

" Mr.Raizada. where is that woman ??"asked Inspector.

" She is in the outhouse" said Arnav and signaled OP to bring her.

" What ?? Out house !! But Chote, she was in the store room naa" said Anjali.

" yes Di. She was but I asked HP and Op to shift her t o there. Actually Khushi have a doubt that someone from this house is helping Sheetal. So it would be better to keep her away from the house" said Arnav.

Anjali looked frustrated. Yesterday night, she went to store room to free Sheetal but she was not there and the window was open. So Anjali thought Sheetal might have escaped. So, she din't even bother more when the police arrived but now what will she do.

" Wow Chote. This girl said and you believed it. She is thinking that we are trying to harm you when we all love you soo much. You are insulting our love towards you now." Said Anjali.

" Di. Please.." said Arnav irritated. HP and OP brought Sheetal. She looked at Anjali who nodded her head as not to bring her name.

Just then a woman in her mid forties arrived. Seeing her, Aarav went and hugged her. she kissed his forehead.

" Thank you Mrs. Raizada for your help. If not for you, we would have neer known about this woman. " said the lady.

" Khushi Bitiya . Who is she ??"asked Nani

" She is the head of Nirmal Orphanage from where sheetal adopted Aarav" said Khushi.

" Believe me mam. We never knew her intentions. She came to our orphanage and said she wanted to adopt a child as she is single. We were mellowed to her fake tears" said the lady.

" There is no mistake of yours too" said Arnav.

" Now. I will take him with me" said the lady. Everyone felt sad hearing it.

" Aarav. If you want, you can stay here" said Arnav.

" No ASR. I want to be with my friends" said Aarav then he went near Khushi" I am sorry. I insulted you many times. I don't want to but..."

Khushi bend down to his height and hugged him" It's Ok. There is no fault of yours. I know she used to threaten you and beat you"

" I Like you from the start" said Aarav.

" I like you too" said Khushi coming out of the hug and kissed her forehead. Then Aarav went to everyone and took their blessing in the form of hugs and Kisses except Anjali who is in her own turmoil.

Aarav went to the lady. Arnav then said" From now, I will take care of Aarav's studies and his needs"

" Mrs. Raizada had already given her word in Aarav's matter ASR. She said she will be bearing all the expenses of his studies and needs" said the lady.