Part 26

Part 26

In the evening:

The Raizadas are having their evening snacks except Sheetal and Anjali.. Arnav is also sitting with them but lost in his own thoughts.. Khushi is in the room working with her laptop..

" Chote.. Did you talk with Khushi Bitiya and cleared the misunderstanding ??"asked nani..

" No Nani.. She is not ready to listen " said Arnav.. Everyone din't know what to say..

That is when front door opened and Sheetal, Anjali came along with Priya and Rahul.. She is talking with them smiling..

" Chote.. See, who came ?? Your friends" said Anjali smiling..

Arnav passed a smile to them and hugged Rahul.. Priya is looking soo dull.

" You know Arnav, we met them at shopping mall" said Sheetal to which din't even acknowledge..

Khushi came down at the same time.. She doesn't want to miss this opportunity to insult Priya and Rahul who insulted her at the re union party..

" Oh Priya.. How are you ??"asked Khushi.. Everyone looked at Khushi who is smiling to them..

" I am fine" said Priya faking a smile.. Then Khushi turned to Rahul who is with her..

" Hi Rahulji.. How are you ??"asked Khushi..

" I am fine" said Rahul..

" I heard you are married" asked Khushi.

" Yeah.. I married four months back" said Rahul " But how did you know ??"

" Oh.. The girl whom you married is one of my friend from Lakshmi nagar.. She said to me and showed me your pic.. But I didn't understand one thing "said Khushi..

" What ??"asked Rahul confused while others looked curious.

" That day when I drank the spiked drink in your reunion party you said middle class girls are like this only.. They will never understand the friendship between a man and woman.. Now why did you marry middle class girl ??"asked Khushi sounding confused when she is exactly not..

Rahul din't know what to say , " I liked her"

" Oh.. Then what about your girl friend from Harvard.. Din't you like her.. Well, it's your personal problem.. But seriously men these days want a modern girl as girl friend but prefers a traditional girl as wife for marriage.. Such a double standards.. For them, wife is just a toy who have no emotions, who will take care of his family, who will sit behind and watch her husband roaming with his ex and her son but should stay quiet, who is just a punch bag to him to take out frustration.." said Khushi in a accusing tone..

Arnav closed his eyes knowing she is talking about him.. Rahul felt uncomfortable about Khushi's comment... yes, when it came to marriage, he too preferred a traditional girl..

Then Khushi turned to Priya..

" Priya.. Are you Ok ??"asked Khushi.. Priya nodded her head..

" But you doesn't seem so ?? Any problem" asked Khushi..

" Haan Priya.. Is everything ok ??"asked Arnav..

" Woo Arnav actually Priya's husband is divorcing her..She is pregnant too" said Sheeetal..

" I don't know what to do.. Prashanth is not ready listen me.. I even requested him to re consider his decision thinking about our baby but still he is adamnant.. He is having an affair with his PA" said Priya crying...