Part 33 ( Last Part)

Part 33

Anjali marched to HP, " You idiot. I will kill you if anything happens to my baby. Who asked you to mix it ??"

" I asked him" came a voice from the upstairs. Everyone turned their heads towards the stairs where Khushi is standing.

Anjali looked at her shocked. Khushi came and stood infront of Anjali.

" It is me Anjali Jha who asked HP to mix these medicines in your milk to kill your baby. I know you will recognize them. Why not ?? Afterall you mixed them in my juice and killed my baby. But there is a difference, you asked HP to mix in my juice in small amount everyday like a slow poison but I asked HP to mix the entire contents in one go" said Khushi.

A loud gasp came from the audience in the living room. Raizadas along with Arnav's eyes went wide hearing this. They can't believe what is going on infront of them.

" So you took revenge from me" asked Anjali angrily.

" Yes. Now no one can save your baby. It is even waste to go to hospital" said Khushi.

" How could you even do this to a little soul ??'asked Anjali.

SLAP!!

SLAP!!

SLAP!!

The slaps echoed the whole RM making the viewers open their mouth wide. Yes Khushi slapped Anjali making her stumble and fall on the floor.

" Oh now you are thinking about your baby. Then what about my baby ?? Isn't my baby too soo small. Didn't you think to kill your brother's baby once ?? You always say naa that your chote is like a son to you. Then why did you kill your chote's baby.." shouted Khushi angrily.

Everyone looked at her shocked. This is the first time they are seeing Khushi in this new avatar.

Anjali now stood up and looked at Khushi angrily. She then turned to Arnav, " Chote. take me to hospital"

" Di. Is it true what Khushi said ??'asked Arnav.

" Don't listen t o her. She is a bloody lier who is trying to separate us. first she separated me from my Shyamji and now again she is trying t o separate you from me" said Anjali

" What rubbish ??'said Arnav.

" Anjali Bitiya. What is going on here ?? How come you be pregnant ??"asked Nani in stern voice

" Haan Di. Who is the father of your baby ??"asked Akash too.

" Tch Tch.. Poor Raizadas. You believe her soo much. Isn't it ?? So you never knew what she is doing. I will say you.." said Khushi.

" Stop this discussions. Save my baby first." Said Anjali then turning to Khushi " If you don't shut your mouth, then I swear I will kill you this time. Last time your escaped only your baby is dead. You know I can go to any extent to get what is mine. "

Everyone looked at Anjali in shock.

" ofcourse I know. Who knows it better than me ?? You din't even hesitated to change your own Nani's medicines, the woman who took you and your brother under her wings when you were left as orphans. Why ?? Only to put blame on me. Isn't it ?? I know all that panic attacks is all a big drama played by you and your soo called doctor" said Khushi.