Part 8

After two days:

In the morning, Anjali along with Nani went to temple. While they were sitting at the steps after completing their puja, Anjali saw Sheetal coming along with Aarav.

Anjali got up and walked towards her while Nani too followed her confused.

"Hi Sheetalji" Anjali greeted Sheetal. She turned back and looked at them, faked a smile.

"Hi Aarav" Anjali patted his cheeks lovingly. He too smiled to her..

"Anjali Bitiya. Who are they ??"asked Nani.

"woo Nani. She is Sheetalji, Chote's friend in Harvard and he is Aarav, her son." said Anjali then turning to Sheetal introduced Nani. Sheetal kept Namaste to her.

After praying to god, Sheetal turning to Panditji said" Panditji. I have already said to you yesterday naa.. Plz take care of my son until I returns"

Then turning to Aarav said" Aarav.. Stay here until I return. Here is your lunch box"

Anjali confused asked" Where are you going Sheetalji ?? And why are you leaving Aarav here ??"

"I am going in search of job Anjaliji. I can't take Aarav along with me. So I will leave him in this temple and in the evening I will pick up him. "said sheetal.

Anjali and Nani felt sad hearing it.

"But why in the temple Bitiya ?? You could have kept him at any other place"said Nani

"I don't know anyone in this city Naniji and the place where I can keep him other than here is Orphanage where I don't want my son to be" said Sheetal.

Anjali and Nani both felt sorry hearing it..

Then thinking for a while Anjali said" Sheetalji. Why don't you leave Aarav in our house ??"

Sheetal looked at them uncomfortably.

"NO. It's ok" said Sheetal.

"aree Bitiya why are you denying ?? Anjali Bitiya said right. you leave Aarav in our house"said Nani.

"No Naniji. Plz I will manage. I don't want to trouble you people and what about others in the family " said Sheetal.

"Sheetalji.. What is there to trouble ?? you are our chote's friend, so you are our's too. If we can't help each other they why this friendship. Plz don't deny it.. Send Aarav with us. Everyone will be happy too." said Anjali.

Sheetal finally sighing said" Ok..Anjaliji. You take him with you"

Anjali turning to Aarav said" Aarav!! Shall we move to my house ??"

Aarav happily nodded his head. Sheetal taking leave from them left in search of job..

When Anjali and Nani brought Aarav to house, no one had any objection. By the end of the day, Aarav get very close to Anjali. Everyone in the family could see how much happy Anjali is with Aarav. She is coming out of her Shell.