Part 24

Part  24

Arnav Singh Raizada is driving the car on the lonely roads. He was sad and angry on himself for all the mishaps in his life. He stopped the car at a side. Because of him, Khushi is hurt and their baby was no more.

I realized it lately that you can never love me.

You love only your Di and family

I regret that I met you, I regret to marry you.

I regret that you are the father of my children

The words of Khushi is ringing in his ears continuously. He again hurted her. Not only that this time they lost their baby. When she wanted to say about the baby, he cursed her. he wasn't even there when she lost the baby to console her.

Why ?? Why always I have to hurt her ?? Why would she loves me when I have done all sins ?? What should I have to do now?? I had taken her granted everytime.. thought Arnav.

On the other hand, Akash entered the room to find Payal sitting on the bed lost in her thoughts.

She was blind!! Yes, She was a big blind girl. She is not worth of being a sister. Why din't she see the suffering of her little sister ?? She was soo happy in her life that she forgot about her sister. Did she really became selfish that she couldn't see her little sister's pain ?? She was in the mission of impressing her husband and never satisfied maaji.. Imagining herself in Khushi's place made her shiver. Husband and Family's negligence. A child exactly behaving like his husband and his mother ex-girlfriend of his soo called husband..Devimayya !! What I have done ??

"Payal" called Akash keeping his hand on her shoulder. She looked at him.

" I know you must be thinking about today's incident naa. I can't believe that how can media make such nonsense news. And above all how can Khushiji too doubt Bhai ??" Akash is going to say something but Payal's angry glare stopped him.

" Any girl in her place would do the same Akash. I am a big fool not to see my sister's pain. Next time, I don't want to hear a word against my sister" said Payal and escaped into washroom leaving a shocked Akash.

Khushi is in the room sleeping on the bed. Today she finally confessed to Arnav about their baby. But she still dint said about Ansh. If Arnav comes to know about Ansh, he will definitely bring him here. No, She can't let her son step in this house where Anjali Jha is residing. She already lost her one baby because of her and she is not ready to loose Ansh too. Her thoughts drifted to the day where she came to know about true colors of Anjali Jha.

Flashback starts:

Khushi returned back to Diwaan Mansion from hospital. She was crying continuously.. Aditya and Dadaji consoling her when Shanky came and said that doctor came to meet them.

They all rushed to the hall where doctor is seating with forensic reports. Seeing them, he stood up.

" Doctor.. Did you find out ??"asked Aditya. He nodded his head.

He turning to Khushi who is sitting in between Aditya and Dadaji said " Maam. You were given abortion pills in small amount in the form of liquid. They were given to you mostly after your breakfast and before your lunch" ( Credit goes to CID)

" How many days were given ??"asked Khushi.

" Four days" said doctor mentioning the dates to her.

" Thanks doctor. You may leave now" said Aditya and the Doctor left.

Aditya turned to Khushi who is lost in her thoughts" Khushi. Do you remember drinking anything that time ??"