Chapter 32

~ 2 Years And A Few Months Later~

"Claire! Hurry up with Cadence! We're late!" Kade shouted while leaning over to the steering wheel to turn on the car.

It's been a almost 3 years since Kade and I starting dating and now we are parents to adorable twins Kaiden and Cadence. Though we are still not married, I honestly dont know why but I dont mind though. I'm letting Kade take his time.

"Mommy, where are we going?" asked Cadence as I closed the door of the house carrying her into the car.

"We're going to Uncle Jakes house sweetie." I answered softly.

I finally got in the car after buckling up Cadence. The ride was quite, well a little from the twins both asking why are we going there. I also dont know either. Kade just told me to get ready cause we're going to the Team 10 house and I just went along on what he ordered.

We arrived at the house and parked our car in front of the gate waving at the fans as they took pictures. I got Kaiden out the car as Kade took Cadence and left to the front door.

"Hey! We're back!" shouted Kade as Chance came along to greet us.

Everyone else was busy doing their own things but they did greet us of course. Tessa and Erika we're and Erika's room chatting so I decided to join them, taking Cadence from Kade as Kaiden went to play with the Martinez.

"Hey girls!" I greeted them as they came up and gave me both big hugs for Cadence and I.

"Long time no see!" smiled Tessa as she bent down to Cadence. "And what about this little princess in this fancy dress."

"Yeah that is what I dont know about." I answered.

"What do you mean?" asked Erika.

"Well, Kade told me to dress the twins for some occasion that needed to be dressed properly. Honestly I didn't really know what he meant so all I had in mind was just this dress she got for her birthday." I explained while looking down at Cadence exploring Erika's drawer full of makeup. Ughhh.

"Oh about that. Weird he didn't tell you everything. Well we are all going to this fancy restaurant resting on the beach. It's gunna so much fun! Trust me you'll love it! But of course the twins cant swim though." said Erika as I nodded my head.

"But I have nothing to wear." I huffed looking at my outfit. Jeans and a red sweater. Touche.

"That's not a problem. I am sure I got something for you." answered Erika.

"But my hair?" I started to get worried. Like obviously I wouldn't want to look like some kind of rag over there!

Both Erika and Tessa looked at me with dull expressions as if I had no idea what she said earilier.

"Look Claire. Dont worry we gotchu! Relax!" Tessa comforted me with a reassuring smile.

~An Hour Later~

Finally Erika finished my hair into a crown braid while Tessa looked for a dress in Erika's closet. Thank goodness we both wore the same size. I was totally not in the mood to go back home.

"All done!" smiled Erika looking at my hair as if it were a piece of art.

"Thanks! But what about you guys? You're not coming?" I frowned.

"Of course we are coming! We already got our outfits ready. And our hair doesn't take as long." answered Tessa. Yeah she's got a point... my hair is quite long.