Chapter 7

Today was very messed up in my opinion. One, I had a " so called real dream about Kade ". Two, I kissed Kade and three I kissed Kade!! How messed up can this be?

I was currently on the sofa sitting next to Emilio on my phone. Emilio was watching the video from earlier today that Jake uploaded on YouTube. I had to admit it was lit!

I thought there was nothing else to do so I decided could go upstairs in my room and work with my vlog for today. I didn't really know what the thumbnail would be though. Well I just have to wait and see what's coming!

As I walked up the stairs Kade called me to his office.

" Yeah Kade? " I asked.

" Um, Jake has got an email to an invitation and he is planning on bringing us boys to go to this dinner that's happening later on tonight. It's more like a fancy dinner with lots of other famous Youtubers and Celebrities. So Jake told me if I could ask you, Tessa and Erika to come along with us and to get ready by 6 which is in about 2 hours. " he said.

" Really! Of course I'll come. I'll go tell Erika and Tessa about the news. " I smiled as I left the office before Kade gave me a wink.

I left to Erikas room that was right next to the office where I found also Tessa in there.

" Guys, Kade just asked us to come for a invitation dinner along with Jake and the others. " I said as I sat down on her bed.

" Nice, so when are we supposed to go? " asked Erika.

" We are supposed to leave at 6 so we have around 2 more hours to get ready. " I answered as they both nodded their heads.

" So come on lets get ready! " stood Tessa as she left to get her clothes to wear and the same for me.

We all got our outfits in Erikas room and placed them on her bed. We all kind of wore the similar clothes but just in different colors. Erika had a white top with a short maroon skirt that was half see through. Tessa had a beige top with a tight black skirt and lastly me with a blue top and a black skirt.

We all did our hair and makeup and we were all ready for the dinner. We got into Jakes car with Kade who I got to admit they both looked amazingly handsome. The rest went with their own cars and followed Jake along the way.

It wasn't long until we arrived at a beautiful restaurant where we found many people. The place was quite crowded at the beginning until it started to calm down a little. I stayed with Jake, Kade, Tessa and Erika while the rest went to do their own things. We sat on a table until a few more Youtubers came to us to have a chat. Also Logan, Jakes brother was also there with his little cute puppy Kong which I had fun playing with.

The party was great and we met lots of new people even though I just hung around Kade and Erika most of the time while Tessa was vlogging. We had some food together and talked about some random stuff until I got lost in the crowd and I couldn't find any of my friends.

I felt an arm pull be towards the back of the crowd where no one was looking. I turned around to find the one and only person I thought I would never see again in my life.

My old friend Mason

" What do you want? " I said facing away while crossing my arms.

" Oh nothing, I just didn't know you were coming here that's all. " I shrugged smirking. Ugh.

" Well then I gotta go now. Bye! " I tried walking away but he aggressively pulled me back.

" What!! " I shouted. I swear this guy is such an idiot!

" I want to say sorry, that's all..." he rolled his eyes.

" And you think saying sorry while trying to pull we away is working. Your the reason why she is gone you jerk! Your the reason why my family was torn apart! You the reason why I had to suffer and cry myself to sleep everyday until I had enough to move away! " I shouted letting the anger and sadness build up.

" How is it my fault if your the one who ran away in the first place! " I shouted back.

" Because it's not! If it weren't for you barging into everything them nothing like this would happen! " I shouted back but stopped to feel a hand on my shoulder calming me down.

" Claire? " I heard a voice behind me, tunring around finding Kade with a worried look. I immediately hugging him tightly as he still had the worried look on his face.

" Come on Kade let's go..." I whipered dragging him back to the crowd leaving Mason behind.

" I'll be back for you Claire!!! Don't worry! " Mason shouted as he drifted with the crowd.

Kade and I both managed to find our way back to our friends that got me less tense but I still had the urge to tear up any moment. Erika came op to me and asked.

" Girl where have you been? "

" Just uhh, I bumped into someone that's all. " I answered rubbing the back of my neck.

" And who was that someone? " she asked.

" Mason. " I sighed letting a tear drop.

" Oh god, please tell me your joking! " worried Erika.

" What are you guys talking about? " asked Kade.

" That guy you saw me shouting at, his name is Mason he is the reason my family tore apart. " I said looking down.

" It's ok you don't need to explain anything. " Kade added.

" No it's ok I'll tell you. " I continued.

" When I was small I lived with my family in Texas. I met Mason in middle school and we became best friends ever since. But when we where 18 he set the house on fire. Yes, it was no joke. He wanted to get revenge on me for whatever reason. He lit the house on fire when I wasn't home and ran away and blamed it on my family. My only sister I ever had died in the fire and my family was torn apart for blaming each other for her death. Ever since that incident I never got to see my family again. " I wiped the tears from my cheeks.

Both Erika and Kade gave me hugs telling me that everything will be alright. I felt more relaxed and calm.

"Lets um, lets go continue the dinner party. I don't want to spoil it all for you guys. " I admitted.

" Its ok, lets go. " answered Kade as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

-------------

Thanks for reading and hope you had fun! By the way it would be great seeing your comments on how the book is going so far and also some feed back to improve if you like.

Please comment, vote and follow me!

~Katlin