Chapter 24

~2 Months Later~

Tessa and I were both helping Erika with her new YouTube channel. We were all excited and also happy at the same time because Erika finally agreed on making a channel.

We were almost done recording and we were just about to end the video.

Later on we all went to the office and starting editing. I sat on my own spot next to Kade and starting editing my own video while Tessa helped Erika. It took a while but we were finally done. The house was all calm, thank god! I had a feeling something was wrong because usually there is always a racket going on and it usually has to do with those 3 Ohio boys and those Spanish twins joining along of course...

I walked out the office leaving the rest behind. I needed to get a cup of water so I left to the kitchen. The boys came back from their mischief and what so ever. The house was still calm that I was still thankful for because its hardly ever like this, unless there is a reason to.

I went to the kitchen and took a glass and poured some water on it. I took a sip before I dropped the glass and it shattered. I didn't know what happened but I immediately left it and ran to the bathroom.

I opened the door of the bathroom, locked it and I threw up. Not one of my best moments I know...

" Claire? " I heard Erikas voice from outside the bathroom.

I unlocked the door so she can come in as I washed my hands. I was totally not feeling well at all.

" Are you ok? I heard something break in the kitchen then I found you running towards the bathroom. " worried Erika.

" I'm not sure. I haven't been feeling myself lately. " I answered as I washed my face lazily.

" It's ok, we can talk about it in my room. " Erika took my hand and led me to her room as she called Tessa from the office to join.

" What's wrong? " Tessa came in as she closed the door.

" I threw up and I havent been feeling good lately. " I groaned as I lay down on Erikas bed.

" Do you have a cold or fever? " asked Erika placing her hand on my forehead.

" Not sure... " I slowly closed my eyes.

" Why dont we go to the doctor and see what they. " said Tessa.

I stood up from the bed and left the room with Tessa and Erika behind me. Kade was in the living room looking for something.

" Kade? " I asked making him turn around as his face lit up.

" Oh Claire! You scared me. What happened? " he gave me a strong hug as I hugged him back.

" Nothing really. I'm just going to the doctor with Erika and Tessa just for a check up. I have been feeling sick the past days. " I answered.

" Do you want me to come with you? " he asked.

" No its fine. You can stay here and continue your work, it shouldn't take long. " I smiled as he nodded his head leaving to the office.

I got out the house with Tessa and Erika and took the truck to the doctor. I was feeling really weak and I didn't know how much longer I could hold the pain in me. I have to admit it was really dreadful!

We arrived to the doctor after me suffering and complaining to Erika and Tessa along the whole ride. The appointment was in a few minutes which I was really thankful for because I wasn't sure how long I could just sit on the chair all day and wait for the nurse to call me up.

It was now my turn and Erika and Tessa were both told to either wait outside or wait in the room where I was. Of course they joined along because they didn't want me freaking out the whole entire appointment.

The lady who was the doctor gave me a check up and took my temperature and all. She said nothing was wrong and I was just getting sick. So much for being an expert! She said I should take some pills to take the pain away and I did. But there was still something annoying me in my stomach but the lady still had no idea about it.

We got back home with the pills and medicine we got from the doctor. I immediately left to my room as Erika and Tessa followed me. I threw up again. For like the second time in one whole day.

" You know I dont think the doctor was saying the right thing... " started off Erika.

" What do you mean? " I asked from the bathroom as both Erika and Tessa were sitting on my bed.

" I'm sure there is more than you getting sick. It's been almost a week and you haven't been getting any better. " continued Erika as Tessa and I nodded.

" But what else do you think it is? " I said.

" Well you have been gaining a lot more weight than usual... " answered Erika as I glared at her. Rude!

" Wait... your not saying Claire is pregnant?! " Tessa covered her mouth in shock as I just stood there freaking out. Where the hell did she get that idea from?!

" Did you and Kade do it? " Erika raised an eyebrow.

" Uhhh...yeah. " I tried looking away in embarrassment. Crap why is life so difficult!?

" And did you guys use protection? " carried on Erika.

" I'm not sure about that... " I said trying to remember.

" Well there is only one way to find out... " stood up Tessa. " You need to take a pregnancy test Claire. "

" Then lets go first thing tomorrow morning then. " I said as both Erika and Tessa agreed leaving my room.

-----------

To be honest I'm not sure if this chapter is one of my best ones but I hope you enjoyed reading all this cringe!

Claire is pregnant...not

Who heard Jakes new song Ohio Fried Chicken? I think Chances voice was the best! Not to mention Anthonys voice also! XD

Dont forget to vote, comment and follow me!

~Katlin