Chapter 14

" Claire, wake up! Hello! " I heard I faint voice. I slowly opened my eyes still not able to see clearly though.

" Guys! She's waking up! " I heard a bunch of foot steps come towards me. I tried looking around finding the whole Team 10 surrounding me. I was still confused over what was wrong.

" What..? " I rubbed my eyes finding relived faces on all of my friends.

" God Claire you scared me to death! " I felt arms wrap around me as I was pulled into a strong hug knowing it was Kade.

" What are you talking about I was just about to...oh " I looked around finding I wasn't in my room any more. I was downstairs laying on the sofa. " What happened?"

" You were found passed out in you room when Kade went to call you. " said Erika sighing.

" But how...oooohhhh! " I remembered the shock I was in before. " Wait is he still here! " I asked in shock.

" No Kade nocked him out when he saw him carrying you trying to jump trough the window while you were fainted. Then he called the cops and they caught the man. " said Erika as I hugged Kade once again thanking him for saving me.

" But that still means we need to be a lot ore careful, many random things are coming up at our house and it's not good. Any of us can get hurt or even killed ! " worried Jake as we all agreed.

" But what do we do? We still can't move houses yet. " pointed out Nick.

" True... " said Tessa.

For a few moments we all sat together still surrounding me thinking of what we should do. It was really late at night until we heard multiple knocks coming from the door.

" I'll go get it. " stood up Jake and left to the door.

We all stayed silent looking at each other trying to hear what was happening. We heard a deep voice just like from the call I got earlier. I looked at Erika with a worried expression knowing she understood me. She stood up to join Jake and to see who it was. I was a little afraid anything would just pop out of no where.

Both Erika and Jake returned with confused faces as we asked them who was it.

" Some random guy came and said we needed to fill our place with securities..." Jake said scratching the back of his neck.

" He also said it wasn't safe and we should be a lot more careful and not bring random people home all the time. " added Erika.

" But why...? "  asked.

" I honestly don't know. Maybe he is trying to warn us that's all. " admitted Jake as we all nodded.

We were all really tired and we all went to bed. I was still scared over the fact that there was someone in my room. I didn't feel safe sleeping there and I was sure not to until everything was back to normal. Kade insisted I should sleep in another room just to stay safe. I would've gone to Tessas room but I didn't want to bother her because she was already in a deep sleep and would probable have a heart attack if I tried to open the door and sleep with her, and the same for Erika. I didn't have anywhere to stay in but downstairs but it was still not safe because any one could try and break in through the backyard.

" Claire. " said Kade as I walked with him upstairs.

" Yeah. " I replied turning around to face him.

" Umm, I was wondering since you don't really have a place to sleep in and your room is not an option at the moment I was thinking if you would like to sleep in my room with me? " he asked trying to keep the blush from raising.

" Really?! " I was full of joy.

" Of course! " he replied at I jumped at him and gave him a huge bear hug as he chuckled.

We both left to his room and got ready to bed. He was going to sleep on the floor as I slept on the bed but I stopped him.

" What kind of woman would I be making the man who invited me to sleep in his room sleep on the floor. " I laughed lightly.

" You have a point there. " he walked towards the bed laughing along.

We both huddled into the bed as Kade turned off the lights. I felt an arm wrap around me as it pulled me closer towards a chest. I smiled while rolling my eyes knowing it was Kade as he gave a light kiss on the top of my head before drifting to sleep.

-----------

Sorry for the cringe or if it wasn't the good as it used to be. I literally wrote this chapter in like 15 minutes  .-.

Hope you like it though and don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

~Katlin